• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh?

Think about what you just said again.
Post automatically merged:

Your basically saying Zoros too nerfed to king but can fight kaido
kaido is not in the Live Floor. Zoro & Kaido will meet after Onigashima Dropped in Wano. so there is a lot of time to get heal. i said i dont care if king vs zoro happened both are fucking nice for us.

Meh...oda where is my weekly dose of lols ? Repeating the same crap is not funny.

- nami abs ussop escape big mom: check

- Zeus back: check

- Laido can’t kill kin with his ultimate attack : check

- oda repeating kaido kills kin for the 1000 time by letting Laido stab him: check

- Luffy saved like in all arcs in a blink of an eye: check

- the stinking fourmla of Luffy solo the strongest, zoro and sanji solo the second and third...wow SHOCKED !

- king fighting style wasted for zoro to one shot him: check
He can allow Kaido to decapitate Kinemon and the latter will still somehow survive. Oda gets no slander from me, but the real dirt here is his cocksucking stans who call people that discuss OP in a OP-related place, parasites. Like this one here.

What a bunch of whiners. If you don't like the free comic you steal, then leave. Log out, never read it again.
Good try but Oda's a married man, you may stop riding his dick now. :cheers:

Fights are continuously switching.. you have to look at the bigger picture sometimes and consider all the hints about all parties involved and WHO may get involve in future..

this is the same way when Marco didn’t arrive yet and we were considering Marco in the war and whom he will face and we see comments like yours who didn’t want to consider the idea of him showing up.. and facing someone here... yet here we are...
I knew Marco was coming to Wano since Zou. Oda would never hype his arrival if he wasn't going to bring him to Wano. Only poor readers will doubt it.
I also knew Marco was meant to fight King the moment he sent the Big Mom Pirates ship back to the sea. King and Marco shares so many similarities, same as Queen and Sanji.

- Both sent the Big Mom Pirates ship back to the sea.
- Both are YC1.
- Both can fly and use claws.
- King the wildfire vs Marco the Phoenix fire.
- Pteranodon vs Phoenix.
- And Both are actually fighting.

How can you close your eyes to that??
The supernovas are meant to defeat Kaido and Big Mom.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Chopper infects him with the virus to bring him back into fighting shape and we feast our eyes on Ice Oni Zori for 1 hour.
Due to it deforming body into a more ferocious state, it might even be a PU which would make it plausible to go face Kaido for 1 hour.
It is a parallel to Luffy's Nightmare Mode and minus to Luffy's plus - the heat plague from Udon that Luffy was infected with.

The Kidd part of forming a temporary alliacne reminded him to the fight against the pacifista.
Called it

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/will-law-and-kid-team-up-against-big-mom.7354/

In Sabaody Oda introduced Luffy, Law and Kid as the top 3 Supernova. However, Luffy took down a Pacifista with the the SHs, while Law and Kid teamed up

Post time skip, he still kept that theme. Since Oda mentioned years back Luffy will beat Kaido, will Law and Kid team up to defeat Big Mom?

Meh...oda where is my weekly dose of lols ? Repeating the same crap is not funny.

- oda repeating kaido kills kin for the 1000 time by letting Laido stab him: check

- the stinking fourmla of Luffy solo the strongest, zoro and sanji solo the second and third...wow SHOCKED !

How was a no name attack Kaido Ultimate attack.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power

Everything you said is completely true lol

Chopper infects him with the virus to bring him back into fighting shape and we feast our eyes on Ice Oni Zori for 1 hour.
Due to it deforming body into a more ferocious state, it might even be a PU which would make it plausible to go face Kaido for 1 hour.
It is a parallel to Luffy's Nightmare Mode and minus to Luffy's plus - the heat plague from Udon that Luffy was infected with.
🤔🤔 i wouldn't be against it

Status
Not open for further replies.