Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
- whole crew is together again and having fun interactions
- whole crew is getting stronger and powering up for new world
- whole crew is getting cool moments to shine in battles or to show skills
- samurai and ninjas are badass
- dragons are badass
- enemy crew is loaded with fodder like in fishman island so even the weak straw hats and allies get to clean house a little, but they also have real heavy hitters for real fights unlike fmi
- a lot of plot moving forward and the storyline feels like its finally moving to "get the one piece", because all the main players involved have poneglyphs and are almost in reach of the final island
- yonko are finally in play and look like monsters (idgaf what anybody says, kaido and big mom are the scariest most beastly villains in one piece yet, by far)
- fight scenes that are getting set up are all looking cool. im disappointed its only been one attack here and there before cutting away, but its like a pro wrestling build. the long fight scenes are all coming and they seem like they're going to be badass
- i like momos character progression from retarded whiny useless kid to actually someone who seems respectable and proud of his family and country
1. I think that's a fair point. there are really good SH interactions.
2. "Cool moments" dont make up for the general shit show. This is a freaking constinuous story, not a videoclip.
3. Wano samurais are garbage. One Piece ninjas are even worse.
4. They are, but Dragon Kaido is a disrespect to all who think dragons are amazing. Dragon Kaido is the most incompetent Dragon I've ever seen.
5. Yes, and that's a problem, because Kaido's crew was portrayed initially as special due to the amount of DF users. Making them just normal fodders simply throws away the initial narrative.
6. Pacing is weird. Sometimes things happen in 1 chapter. Sometimes it takes 3-4 chapters. We have 3 chapters dedicated entirely to RoofPiece back to back, which is no more than 10% of the plot that needs to be addressed. Than we have characters running around for no reason. Yamato leaving Momo's side to fight Kaido, only for 1 chapter later Kaido dodging Yamato, going for Momo, only for Yamato appear AGAIN to protect Momo AGAIN, is the most USELESS thing Oda has done this entire Raid. Even worse than the Black Maria stuff.
7. At least that's true.
8. Again, pacing problems.
9. His progression is reading a diary. That's it.

luffy throwing waterballoon is smart writing by oda, but luffy learning ryuo to hurt kaido's scales isnt
luffy using blood to attack crocoboy is smart writing by oda but luffy using coc in his attacks isnt.
ok mate.
just because you have different memory of "One piece being good pre-ts" while the same kinda shits are happening right now and saying now oda's writing "has declined" or "he should give-up" is plain stupid. Oda's writing has always been like this, good or bad, you decide.
Post automatically merged:

ofc its fake lolllllll
or maybe not, where is it tho?in spoilers section?lemme check
LMFAO great straw man fallacy. Attack a position that I didn’t even make. No where did I saw anything regarding Haki concepts. I literally was talking about the fake tension of how Oda is running around in circles. F off and don’t @ me again with such nonsense or I will use the great block button

분명히 제공자는 나머지를 말하고 싶지 않았지만 마지막 질문에서 그는 Cp-0이 악마가 오래 전에 가장 높은 질서의 여신과 관계를 가졌다는 것을 아는 것이 얼마나 무서운지에 대해 이야기한다고 말합니다. 자녀가 있다면 이것은 세상에서 일어나고있는 불균형의 결과 일 것입니다.

Apparently the provider didn't want to tell the rest, but in the last question he says that Cp-0 talks about how scary it was to know that a demon had a relationship with a goddess of the highest order a long time ago, and what if they had a child , this would be the result of the imbalance that is happening in the world.
Deffo seems like fake spoilers lol...No way this is true

Status
Not open for further replies.