Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think he is stronger than luffy but I think he is somewhat destined to fight sabo at some point maybe just highdiff fight.
There is no way to know. Lucci is a powerhouse, he just made mistakes.
He tried to Tekkai the 3rd punch and get 100% rekt, he says it himself: I'M LOSING CONSCIOUSNESS, IF I FALL IN THE OCEAN IT'S ALL OVER. But pure dumb luck he landed on a marine ship, but he was not in control of it at all
BUT, still, he was stronger and faster than Luffy even in gear second, Lucci is amazing and he trains the fuck out of everything
If there is one dude than can persevere trhough sheer willpower and develop stuff like Foresight and CoC coating, that's Lucci
I don't know if he is or isn't stronger than Luffy still, but if he is, it's 100% reasonable

G

Gorosei Informer

is that so if she missing 3 races then it last one might be Kaido -
Beast Type :steef:
Hmm, never thought of a "beast type". Kaido seems to be the same kind of race as Oars, making him an Ancient Giant, the Ancient variant/tribe of Giants ofc, but I suspected Kaido could be a mixture of races including fishman and human. Whether it's naturally genetic or a living chimera of different races in a Frankensteinian attempt to make the ultimate being.

Marco the OP Theorist had a great theory on him being the "Mewtwo of One Piece".

I'm not crazy about Yamato and hopefully Oda shows us more from her. She's strong and she might join Luffy's crew but she hasn't left much of an impact on me and I prefer Vivi over her.

Vivi couldn't fight but we were introduced to her early on and we saw her interactions with the crew and her determination to save her people despite her weakness. We saw her arguments with Luffy and how they'd try to knock some sense into each other like Vivi bowing and telling Luffy that his recklessness might cost Nami her life and Luffy punching Vivi for being overly idealistic.

Yamato's ok and for now, she'll stall her dad and maybe get a flashback but aside from being Kaido's child and meeting Ace,not much from her interests me.
that's what i mean. It suddenly turned out to be unnecessary. Not enough characters? A complete waste of time. If there was such a person, he should have introduced it very early. Characters are not created to stall Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.