Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah Kaido is probably just a dude with horns.
Oda likes oversimplifying things
Kaido just happens to have horns and that is a normal thing becuse of reasons and Bowsette has horns because her father does

Nooooooooo you actually dont, you are clearly missing the big picture regarding character development and actual character growth
I lost....so tell me what should have happened? sit at the corner and cry for sometime and show some frustration like how we are during break week....then someone slap him and then motivate/beat Kaido? .....is that your character development thing?....

I don't understand your "character development" thing...I mean spoilers indicate that Luffy asked momo to tell everyone that he will definitely defeat Kaido...he cleverly used VOAT to convey message to Momo....this is just after Kaido announced Luffy death....and samurai losing morale....Luffy sent a message through momo...to show that he is not dead and still there is a hope....atleast samurai won't stop fighting and giving up....

I lost....so tell me what should have happened? sit at the corner and cry for sometime and show some frustration like how we are during break week....then someone slap him and then motivate/beat Kaido? .....is that your character development thing?....

I don't understand your "character development" thing...I mean spoilers indicate that Luffy asked momo to tell everyone that he will definitely defeat Kaido...he cleverly used VOAT to convey message to Momo....this is just after Kaido announced Luffy death....and samurai losing morale....Luffy sent a message through momo...to show that he is not dead and still there is a hope....atleast samurai won't stop fighting and giving up....
You still dont get it

Ill give you a hint, Oda in SBS said (im paraphrasing) I dont think my audience will be happy if Luffy beats Kaido (real paraphrasing because I dont know exact quote) the same way he beat his previous opponents

Most people have this sentiment

So you're telling us that Yamato who got her ass beat for the past twenty years is suddenly going to mid diff or high diff Kaido?
Yamato isn't Luffy and this isn't Fairy tail bro.
Yamato getting her ass beat for 20 years is headcanon. All we know is that be beat her as a child.
If Yamato couldn’t do anything against Kaido this wouldn’t be a plot point. Use your brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.