Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These complaints don't support each other. You're complaining about an outcome that the author is working to subvert while also complaining that he's making an effort to subvert it (to some degree). Twenty plus years have been spent reinforcing that the story is a destination and not a vehicle. No, Luffy won't die in the middle of this fight and will go on to become Pirate King. Does that make the "how" irrelevant? No, that's not the way any story works. His methods are failing so we are seeing how he comes to victory despite that .

Also this chapter brings something extremely interesting to the table: Luffy is the first person whose "voice" is picked up. We know Kaido has good enough CoC/CoO to pick up voices, but that seems to be the general unconscious thing vs Zou and the Sea Kings. Has Luffy gained this transmission? Is it like that conqueror glare, so strong that it just comes out? He's knocked out and submerged but Momo is picking up specific lines that he voiced quite a while before. I don't know how it seems like Oda forgot that Momo knows his literal voice as opposed to it being hard to discern (maybe crude) or simply too loud... on account of it causing Momo pain and all...
Momo and Sanji are the only two people to have heard actual voices, not like "I sense their 'voice'", but like words and stuff. Seems that throwaway line people said was a "gag" doubled as a a set up for this chapter

It was a no name attack and he didn't tank it. He probably half dead using his last bit of will power to stand up and due
Still not k.o. and kinemon is like <<<<<<<<< base luffy so imagine luffy ultimate form.
Named or not, it was an attack with adv.coc ... unless you are telling me that p1 could be out after one punch of BM with coc, but not kinemon from kaido's club ? Fuck logic lol

TCH

I AM HERE TO PUT AN END TO THIS CLOWNERY
Buggy
- Member of Gold Rogers legendary crew
- Picks fights with Shanks an Emperor something even Mihawk refuses to do
- Is a veteran of the War of the Best where he left nearly unscathed
- Is able to destroy cities with a mere kick
- has a crew of powerful criminals he personally broke out of the WGs most impenetrable prison

On paper that’s an absooute monster

Marco keeps up with a
Buggy
- has a crew of powerful criminals he personally broke out of the WGs most impenetrable prison

True that.. i wanna know what happend to him...

the biggest plot twist oda can give us it the fact that Buggy never got serious...

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Buggy

capable of destroying towns with his balls

Status
Not open for further replies.