• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
When Zoro becomes Brook!

:zosmug::brootea::luffylaugh:

Seriously though, this would be a badass upgrade and very fitting for Zoro! The parallel to Nightmare Luffy is great, especially since he used a sword too ofc! I really wanted to see Ice Oni turn Chopper into a similar rampging behemoth as when he used Monster form at Enies Lobby, a new more terrifying form even that could solo all the numbers easily, but this would be brilliant too! Imagine Zoro being like this and it harmonining with Asura and really bringing out his inner demon or inner demons even?

Zoro terrifying Kaido even more than he did before in that one moment where he dodged ofc?

:cheers::akaman::steef::shocking:
Considering it is one time thing and it is vs Kaido who is unbeatable in 1vs1, it is totally acceptable and fitting story-wise. @mly90

G

Gorosei Informer

Lizarmen or Dragonmen would be cool in my opinion. If they exist or existed in the past, maybe they're somehow related to WG secret weapon forgot its name. For example Vegapunk cold have managed to recreate them from their preserved lineage factor and the WG enlaved them to be the replacements for the Shichibukai because they were known as the strongest race back in the day. It's a food for thought.
Right? Maybe they could be part of the Ancient Kingdom? And were used in experimentation? Maybe the lineage factor manipulation we've seen it based on this somehow?
:cheers::finally:

Maybe the new Vegapunk weapon could allude to this as you said? The SSG you mean? I think its the Special Science Group?

:choppawhat::usosmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.