Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda original statement was "My audience won't be satisfied if Luffy beats Kaido simply cause his punch is strong".......not exact sentence but more or less same meaning....
Luffy still didn't beat Kaido....and we don't know what Oda meant..he is always figurative....it could be because of unbreakable will or will of conquerors or something else....we don't even know how he beats him....so, there is no point in discussing about it....slaying is no different because it is just cutting instead of punching if Oda actually meant that.....and Luffy didn't beat Lucci or Crocodile or Arlong or Katakuri with his punch is "strong".....he beat them with his tenacity and willpower...
What Oda says loops around not only to my point to, but to the main issue everyone here sees. I dont think 75% of OP will be satisfied if Luffy beats Kaido in this or a similar manner

What you also brought up in regards to Luffy's previous fights also brings up my other main point and frustration along with everyone elses'

You are correct that we dont know the how yet, it is speculation, but it has been eerlie similar and easy to connect the dots and make this speculation in regards to Luffy fighting Kaido for the 5th time

G

Gorosei Informer

Chopper infects him with the virus to bring him back into fighting shape and we feast our eyes on Ice Oni Zori for 1 hour.
Due to it deforming body into a more ferocious state, it might even be a PU which would make it plausible to go face Kaido for 1 hour.
It is a parallel to Luffy's Nightmare Mode and minus to Luffy's plus - the heat plague from Udon that Luffy was infected with.

When Zoro becomes Brook!

:zosmug::brootea::luffylaugh:

Seriously though, this would be a badass upgrade and very fitting for Zoro! The parallel to Nightmare Luffy is great, especially since he used a sword too ofc! I really wanted to see Ice Oni turn Chopper into a similar rampging behemoth as when he used Monster form at Enies Lobby, a new more terrifying form even that could solo all the numbers easily, but this would be brilliant too! Imagine Zoro being like this and it harmonining with Asura and really bringing out his inner demon or inner demons even?

Zoro terrifying Kaido even more than he did before in that one moment where he dodged ofc?

:cheers::akaman::steef::shocking:

Oda already found an answer to that.
It is not simply because Luffy's punch are stronger that he will beat Kaido.
It is because 14 different people jumped him, he learned to do internal damage and now he can even coat his attacks with his Conqueror's spirit.
Luffy won't beat Kaido because his punches are stronger but rather his will and Conqueror's spirit will somehow overwhelm Kaido and not only that but Kaido also would be taking attacks for the past 30/40 chapters till his defeat.
If it weren't for Luffy's massive conqueror spirit he wouldn't be able to clash so casually against an hybrid Kaido while in Base who more than likely is at least 10x stronger than him.
So Luffy will beat Kaido because his will and Conquerors spirit will be bigger than Kaido's (while not ignoring that Kaido has been sustaining damage for the past 25 chapters and will sustain way more damage until his final encounter with Luffy), this is a Arc where Luffy becomes a worthy King just like he became a worthy Captain in Ennies Lobby.
But he just made his punches stronger in that instant with that, which I personally believe most of this audience is disatisfied with.

What you just described is Oda cutting the corner

Status
Not open for further replies.