Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I think it's King's race, giants and ancient giants.
Yeah I thought the same but I think Ancient Giants are classed as the same race as giants but just an offshoot of them? I remember looking it up in the past in this confusion?
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Giants#AncientGiantTribe
We're missing some kind of reptilian/serpentine/snake-like race in OP too...

I have a feeling Oda is yet to unveil another race for whatever plot related reasons? I don't think we saw Minks before Zou did we? The only possible example I can think of is Faust from Hawkins crew who seems to have disappeared post TS for some reason, Oda forgot about him?
Oh wait we had Bepo too ofc, but still...

I do think there's some kind of actual and possibly extinct/in hiding/captured by the WG (and kept secre from the worldt) dragon race though, including dragon humanoids? Maybe this is what King is?

On the Slavery list at Sabaody, there is this weird mention of "other Exotic species" which makes me wonder if it's some kind of humanoid race like all these other mentioned races or just certain types of exotic, rare even endangered or and difficult to capture beasts? Maybe it's a subtle hint to Kaido's race for example or King's?
So many questions/mysteries...

:zorothink::wonderland:

Ill give you a hint, Oda in SBS said (im paraphrasing) I dont think my audience will be happy if Luffy beats Kaido (real paraphrasing because I dont know exact quote) the same way he beat his previous opponents

Most people have this sentiment
Oda original statement was "My audience won't be satisfied if Luffy beats Kaido simply cause his punch is strong".......not exact sentence but more or less same meaning....
Luffy still didn't beat Kaido....and we don't know what Oda meant..he is always figurative....it could be because of unbreakable will or will of conquerors or something else....we don't even know how he beats him....so, there is no point in discussing about it....slaying is no different because it is just cutting instead of punching if Oda actually meant that.....and Luffy didn't beat Lucci or Crocodile or Arlong or Katakuri with his punch is "strong".....he beat them with his tenacity and willpower...

G

Gorosei Informer

Q:lusalty:ueen is the true right hand man

He oneshot Big Mom

Sanji hype :cheers:
:usosmug::fujilaugh::smart::queenmoji::funky:

King the Background needs a mirror to point at for this:

:king:

He's only slightly better than Smoothie for me right now. Massively disappointed with him so far.

Queen is hilarious, entertaining, has far more personality and actual, literal plot and lore relevance and has done far more so far including CAPTURING BIG MOM! People don't realise how truly important and major a feat that is! Sure she is memed on a lot by Oda but she's still a Yonko and an almost unstoppable force of nature!

:queenhear::mihugh::goatasure::few:

Queen supremacy! Plus the man is such a chad, he won't lose weight to give other men a chance and stop women chasing him so much!

:cheers::kata::sanmoji::goyea::finally:

You still dont get it

Ill give you a hint, Oda in SBS said (im paraphrasing) I dont think my audience will be happy if Luffy beats Kaido (real paraphrasing because I dont know exact quote) the same way he beat his previous opponents

Most people have this sentiment
Oda already found an answer to that.
It is not simply because Luffy's punch are stronger that he will beat Kaido.
It is because 14 different people jumped him, he learned to do internal damage and now he can even coat his attacks with his Conqueror's spirit.
Luffy won't beat Kaido because his punches are stronger but rather his will and Conqueror's spirit will somehow overwhelm Kaido and not only that but Kaido also would be taking attacks for the past 30/40 chapters till his defeat.
If it weren't for Luffy's massive conqueror spirit he wouldn't be able to clash so casually against an hybrid Kaido while in Base who more than likely is at least 10x stronger than him.
So Luffy will beat Kaido because his will and Conquerors spirit will be bigger than Kaido's (while not ignoring that Kaido has been sustaining damage for the past 25 chapters and will sustain way more damage until his final encounter with Luffy), this is a Arc where Luffy becomes a worthy King just like he became a worthy Captain in Ennies Lobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.