Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
there is nothing to explain...whatever the reason is Luffy lost....losing by haki is worse....Luffy lost not because he ran out of haki, he lost because he still can't utilize full potential of CoC according to Kaido words....so next time we see, he will fully grasp and may create something powerful by imbuing CoC in his attacks...
I get you but I am still a bit baffled how he was able to communicate to Momo when he looked unconscious a hot sec before Momo's headache and there is also the issue of Momo using the voice of all things to communicate with Luffy. Wasn't VOAT an ability that could only be communicated by animals and inanimate objects. How exactly are they doing this???

There where months and months of candies hyping up King and now that they fav Okama aint fighting him all of a sudden they on Queens dick. Like before the spoilers dropped yall was trashing Queen. lmafo these people cant keep the same energy. Now yall Dickriding him 😂😂.
I have solidly said Zoro vs King, Sanji vs Queen. And no need to be homophobic. (Don't bother with the fake innocence, there's no other reason for you to use candies)

Akainu has better AP then mihawk, I guarantee when we see mihawk at EoS his ap will merely leave scratch marks on fuji or zoro
LoL Mihawk has the highest DC in all of one piece as of right now. 1 NAMELESS CASUAL slash was big strong enough to split an ISLAND in 2. Now try to imagine what his strongest attack could do, probably crack a portion of the planet

Nah, you're simply underrating her.

You're making a ton of assumptions here:
  • We don't know how Kaido's "fights" with Yamato went other than that she "paid the price for defying him".
  • We don't know when last Kaido and Yamato "fought".
  • Given the context of the chapter, I doubt she ever "fought" Kaido since her battle with Ace.
  • Yamato only just got her shackles removed, it's possible that she could never use her Devil Fruit abilities while the shackles remained.

Of all the objections to Yamato pushing Kaido past low difficulty, "Kaido beat her up when she was a child", must be one of the stupidest. For all we know, Yamato could be ten times stronger than the last time she "fought" Kaido.

If you're going to be condescending, then at least present sound arguments.
Yamato will never ever be stronger than Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and Jinbei if she joins the crew.
Especially Zoro, Luffy, and Sanji. These three characters are untouchable. Look at Jinbei lool, he's fighting a F6 lool while Sanji will fight YC2.
I still remember people like you saying all kinds of stupid shit when Franky got introduced for the first time and fought Luffy....like Franky > Zoro or Franky > Luffy loool
It's just the hype of the moment, enjoy it lool. Yamato is a fresh character and new to the series...many of you will set high expectations and wish for Luffy and Yamato vs Kaido lool, which will never happen.

Yamato will get low diffed by Kaido...just watch.

- Luffy looks up to Shanks, Kidd wants to kill Shanks
- Shanks gave his arm for Luffy, he took Kidds arm
- Shanks taught Luffy to ignore people who laugh at him, Kidd kills people who laugh at his dream.
- Kidd and Shanks both are non D. conquerers that have 1 arm, red hair, and a scar across the left side of their face

I’m telling you Wano is just the starting line for Kidd. His big shine and backstory will be after this arc when the new 4 emperors are Luffy, Kidd, Blackbeard, and Shanks.

Two black haired Ds and two red hair one armed conquerers. Luffy hates Blackbeard, Kidd hates Shanks.

Jump on the Kidd hype before it’s too late :myman:
During Wano I became a huge Killer fan and Kid is okay in my eyes for now. It can change during the war, I’m always open to change my mind about characters. He’s definitely a better character than Luffy in my eyes
:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.