• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
The thing is.
It's a swing with CoC.
What's the difference if he screams some random name?
Why does it make it "stronger"?
Named attacks are a disease and should be deleted from existence.
Yamato's ordinary club strike:

Yamato's Thunder Bagua:

Neither of the above attacks used Haoshoku, yet the difference in AP is massive.

Whether you like it or not, a signature technique like Thunder Bagua is massively stronger than a random club strike (even if it was serious).

HOLY FUCK NEW SBS
@VegaPank ODA DRAFT CONFIRMED

a question on why there're giraffe smile when Kaku already possess the power, a lot of explanations, I'll jump to the important part
"...lineage factor was taken from currently existing creatures, which means there can't be artificial power users of mythical type, logia and paramecia fruits; that is the limit of scientist Caesar. But, it is said that genius scientist Vegapank is doing researches that have exceed this field, or not..."

:finally:
Vegapunk cloned Kaido's fruit, I thought it was obvious he exceeded Ceaser

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
HOLY FUCK NEW SBS

a question on why there're giraffe smile when Kaku already possess the power, a lot of explanations, I'll jump to the important part
"...lineage factor was taken from currently existing creatures, which means there can't be artificial power users of mythical type, logia and paramecia fruits; that is the limit of scientist Caesar. But, it is said that genius scientist Vegapank is doing researches that have exceed this field, or not..."

:shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking:
Post automatically merged:

Yamato's Thunder Bagua:

Neither of the above attacks used Haoshoku, yet the difference in AP is massive.

Whether you like it or not, a signature technique like Thunder Bagua is massively stronger than a random club strike (even if it was serious).
First is clean.
Second has AT LEAST CoA, due to the black lightnings.
There's already a factual difference between them besides some random name.

HOLY FUCK NEW SBS

so SSG nibbas gon be Logia and mythical...

NAAANNN DATOOOO
:kaidowhat:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Hopefully the next chapter is either; Big Mom vs Law and Kidd, F6 fights or Yamato vs Kaido.
Post automatically merged:

HOLY FUCK NEW SBS

Vegapunk is 100% going to show up this arc, probably in the interlude between Act 3 and Act 4.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
This has the huge Haki waves coating the club that we've seen from Whitebeard and Roger, and you were hyped Zoro pulled of something somewhat resembling it though at one point.
That was back when I thought the haki leaks were COA. Zoro's haki leak during Hiryuu Kaen was COA, the others have been COC.

This was a COC enhanced attack, so it was more powerful than an ordinary club strike, but it's not as powerful as a COC Thunder Bagua.

See below:

Yamato's Thunder Bagua:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Kaido has low diff every single character in his path, that's including alot of YC level characters. I am not underestimating her, I have no reason to believe she's stronger than a YC
  1. Kaido did not low diff Zoro.
  2. Yamato is stronger than the Calamities.

It's fine if you think that Yamato is not stronger than the Calamities β€” you're merely wrong β€” just don't complain that it's an asspull or inconsistency when Yamato pushes Kaido past low difficulty.

Like I'm not trying to convince you that Yamato is above the Calamities. That is something I believe, and it will be proven when Yamato pushes Kaido past low difficulty.

Your opinion that Kaido should low diff Yamato is because you underestimate her.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
β€Ž
HOLY FUCK NEW SBS

So, could sanji's lineage factor awakening be from something like a mythical demon? Oda already jokingly mentioned that sanji himself should be an akuma no mi.

Status
Not open for further replies.