• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

- Luffy looks up to Shanks, Kidd wants to kill Shanks
- Shanks gave his arm for Luffy, he took Kidds arm
- Shanks taught Luffy to ignore people who laugh at him, Kidd kills people who laugh at his dream.
- Kidd and Shanks both are non D. conquerers that have 1 arm, red hair, and a scar across the left side of their face

I’m telling you Wano is just the starting line for Kidd. His big shine and backstory will be after this arc when the new 4 emperors are Luffy, Kidd, Blackbeard, and Shanks.

Two black haired Ds and two red hair one armed conquerers. Luffy hates Blackbeard, Kidd hates Shanks.

Jump on the Kidd hype before it’s too late :myman:
If its gonna be Kidd, not Blackbeard, who kills Shanks that would add tension.
Now in Wano Kidd and Luffy kinda fight on the same side/against common enemies.
Kidd endimg up killing Luffy's idol will be HUGE.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
If its gonna be Kidd, not Blackbeard, who kills Shanks that would add tension.
Now in Wano Kidd and Luffy kinda fight on the same side/against common enemies.
Kidd endimg up killing Luffy's idol will be HUGE.
Kidd killing Shanks would be great for the story, Oda would never do it though.

You are delusional if you think Sanji will 1 vs 2 Queen and King.
Even Luffy can't fight two YC....my god.
Also, Sanji vs Queen is confirmed.
Not gonna lie
I like the fact that Zoro fans are confirming a Sanji vs YC2 now AFTER they were trolling about Sanji facing Page1 again or even not facing anyone hhhh
Post automatically merged:

Marco vs King
Lanji vs Queen
These fights are set in stone.
Zoro only fight is Kaido thats it. They came here to fight the yonko not these bums.
So you’re saying Zoro is done for the arc?

Kidd killing Shanks would be great for the story, Oda would never do it though.
Never say never. Though the more obvious outcome would be Luffy battling Kidd while Blackbeard battles Shanks. Then Luffy beats Kidd, Blackbeard beats Shanks.

But I’m all for the outcome of Luffy beating Blackbeard, while Kidd kills Shanks leaving Luffy and Kidd as the last ones standing :myman:
If Oda did that it would throw many for a loop.

B

Ballel

I need those things in this arc or I’m gonna be sad:
- give me impactful deaths
- give me a Rocks flashback and some lore
- give me a Kid and Killer flashback
- give me 1-2 mythical fruits
- give me an epic Robin fight
- give me a third party/ Marines, Revos, Kuzan or Katakuri
- give me a shocking plot twist in the last act

pls Oda
:catcry:
Robin vs Black Maria is all that we'll get for Robin fight-wise. It sucks but we need to live with this. It is all Robin got in , how many years?
Maybe the 3rd party intervention will be tied with the plot twist. I hahe no idea what 3rd party is goingt o show up but there will definitely be one.
Sh grand fleet? Marines/SWORD? Revos? Blackbeard? Oda could pull anything.

I really do hope Kiku and Kanjuro are actually dead and their bodies undoubtedly being shown as such. Not like with Pedro who blew himself up and was dying anyways.
I want their deaths to have an actual impact on the characters.

There is a big chance Yamto has a mythical fruit. It will probably be revealed once she faces Kaido.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Never say never. Though the more obvious outcome would be Luffy battling Kidd while Blackbeard battles Shanks. Then Luffy beats Kidd, Blackbeard beats Shanks.

But I’m all for the outcome of Luffy beating Blackbeard, while Kidd kills Shanks leaving Luffy and Kidd as the last ones standing :myman:
If Oda did that it would throw many for a loop.
I don't know what Kidd's going to do after all the Yonko fall, I can't see him participating in the war against the World Government.

Status
Not open for further replies.