Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you think Oda will do that?
Sanji has been connected to both of the calamities rather than just one.

Zoros fight is Kaido, he has nothing to gain from fighting a calamity

The idea that a non straw hat or non potential straw hat would take out one of the most prominent members of the enemy crew after the character saying it’s not his place seems like a stupid idea. It’d be like Paulie taking out Kaku.

King and queen, as much as some people hate it are portrayed as a duo since the start of this raid and will probably continue to be one until their defeat.

Robin vs Black Maria is all that we'll get for Robin fight-wise. It sucks but we need to live with this. It is all Robin got in , how many years?
Maybe the 3rd party intervention will be tied with the plot twist. I hahe no idea what 3rd party is goingt o show up but there will definitely be one.
Sh grand fleet? Marines/SWORD? Revos? Blackbeard? Oda could pull anything.

I really do hope Kiku and Kanjuro are actually dead and their bodies undoubtedly being shown as such. Not like with Pedro who blew himself up and was dying anyways.
I want their deaths to have an actual impact on the characters.

There is a big chance Yamto has a mythical fruit. It will probably be revealed once she faces Kaido.
Would be dope if we get an emotional funeral scene for all the fallen warriors during the raid

If sanji awaken his lineage factor, do you guys think sanji hair will turn black too or he will just received the power and no chance in appearance?:choppawhat:
No... I believe he will stay blonde... BUT will have a longer hair... it will grow and get longer I feel...

Also it will be more of a mode, where he can switch on and off... so it will be transformation and not a perminent... and I am hoping that the mode will alter some of his personality where he will be closer to his brothers being emotionless...
That will be the risk of using it, so it will be more interesting..

Kinda like Cavindish turning to Hakuba thingy

I don't know what Kidd's going to do after all the Yonko fall, I can't see him participating in the war against the World Government.
He absolutely will participate in the war against the Workd Government. It’s very clear that Kidd hates World Nobles

On his vivre card it says he is a very violent pirate to get back at the “scum that rule the world.”

Whatever fucked up backstory he has I fully expect the World Nobles to play a role in it. I guarantee in the end he will fight on Luffy’s side to take down the world government. Like here on Wano they won’t be friends or allies, but they will have a common enemy.

B

Ballel

Because his vinsmoke color is supposed to be "stealth black", heck even the original design for rs sanji has black tip on his hair
Never seen this og design.
Sanji's altered genes awakening would be shit tho.
Wasn't the point of his entire character that the modifications did NOT work!?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Because the Vinsmoke siblings hair colors match their suits.
Sanji's hair is blonde because the genes didn't affect him, so he kept the same hair collor from his parents.
But since he's stealth BLACK, one would assume he would have Black Hair.

Sanji has been connected to both of the calamities rather than just one.

Zoros fight is Kaido, he has nothing to gain from fighting a calamity

The idea that a non straw hat or non potential straw hat would take out one of the most prominent members of the enemy crew after the character saying it’s not his place seems like a stupid idea. It’d be like Paulie taking out Kaku.

King and queen, as much as some people hate it are portrayed as a duo since the start of this raid and will probably continue to be one until their defeat.
Hmm... I truly disagree...
But respect your opinion nonetheless

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Never seen this og design.
Sanji's altered genes awakening would be shit tho.
Wasn't the point of his entire character that the modifications did NOT work!?
Too late for that he also said he won’t use raid suit and have no relation with germa but Oda is making germa apart of him now

Status
Not open for further replies.