Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Queen is weaker than Doflamingo"

LMAOOO the denial is real.

Kaido considers Doflamingo weak and sent Jack to rescue him, while Jack is treated like a stupid little brother by King and Queen.
Do your math guys.

Sometimes I question myself if all the crap I read here is just trolling (and that would be ok) or people really think what they write down🤷🏻‍♂️

He went blind, thats all :myman:
Doffy couldn't stop acknowledging his strength
:cheers:
Still needed to use his strongest attacks (no Awakening included)

Otherwise it means:
Killer's random scythes>Thunder Bagua :hohoho: confirmed :steef:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Did you not read awakened Doflamingo vs Dressrosa Luffy?
You're underestimating both Kinemon and Dofy at the same time.
Conversely, I'm giving Doflamingo credit, and yet placing Kin'emon much lower which looks legit and pleasing from a manga perspective. I'm one of the users who place Doffy on the hightest spectrum you find on here. However perhaps you didn't read Kaido vs Early Wano Luffy and what Thunder Bagua can entail.

"Queen is weaker than Doflamingo"

LMAOOO the denial is real.

Kaido considers Doflamingo weak and sent Jack to rescue him, while Jack is treated like a stupid little brother by King and Queen.
Do your math guys.

Sometimes I question myself if all the crap I read here is just trolling (and that would be ok) or people really think what they write down🤷🏻‍♂️
Kaido said Doffy is weak because he got defeated by Upstarts.
Its ironic because hes gonna die to upstarts in the end.
:kayneshrug:

Conversely, I'm giving Doflamingo credit, and yet placing Kin'emon much lower which looks legit and pleasing from a manga perspective. I'm one of the users who place Doffy on the hightest spectrum you find on here. However perhaps you didn't read Kaido vs Early Wano Luffy and what Thunder Bagua can entail.
Luffy got hit in the head, I don't know why getting hit in the head is supposed to be the same as the swords. Kinemon I'm sure will be busted open anyway, but he blocked it to the point of his swords breaking, which we know is a swordsman's shame. That's something that just isn't supposed to happen for a Haki user.

And since we did mention Dressrosa, Franky pushed birdcage with that indestructible building piece, while Kinemon used Haki with swords. Franky is a literal tank able to withstand bullets and all, so why wouldn't his big metal hands work as well as those swords?

Kaido calls Law troublesome and Doffy beat him in base.

Oh, pardon, I guess Law just jumped in tiers doing nothing. :yasu:

Oda: "Doffy was supposed to be Kaido's strong ally in Wano. It's fortunate that such a troublesome opponent got defeated beforehand"

The Shichibukai are one of the 3 great powers and Doffy was portrayed as the second strongest from the original setting. And we know the WG has standards, as they kicked out Moriah for being too weak.
These guys will go down with this ship lol.

Law was “Vet level” in DR even though he no diffed Kinemon. Now he’s YC1 with 0 power ups. When BM goes down, watch all the implosions.

Status
Not open for further replies.