Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Doffy gonna be relevant endgame.

Ever since we left him Oda has been pushing advanced Haki down our throats. Anyone worthwhile in endgame will have it.

How is Doffy and his mediocre CoO, CoA, and CoC gonna be relevant
Doffy's CoO is none existent and his CoA is level 1. He could harden parts of his body, but that was it.
Doffy had 0 responses do G4 Luffy, he got absolutely obliterated by G4 and couldn't do shit while Luffy had the transformation on
Doffy is strong because his fruit is hax and he trained it alot

He could get stronger though. Katakuri is just a Doflamingo that actually trained Haki and not only fruity powers
But as far as haki goes, Doffy's haki sucks

People think chopper actually hurt Queen
HURRR DURRRR CHOPPER DREW BLOOD
Dude, you are a fat sedentary piece of shit. Even if you bleed a little out of your mouth that won't affect you at all. Imagine a powerhouse like Queen
Also, Oda is full of errors. Shanks lost an arm and Oda said it affect 0% his strength. Imagine losing an arm and that having no impact in your life. You can't even unbotto your pants to properly pee.
That little blood out of Queen's mouth is just another little Oda fluke with 0% impact on the plot
Queen :finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Funny thing is Luffy would have creamed the floor with any non Paramecia in a raw power battle even in Dressrosa.

There was a reason Oda gave Luffy opponents who he struggled to even touch.

Luffy broke out of it with sheer power. Not even Jozu could let alone Queen.
Rly doubt that Luffy had more raw power than Jozu at that point, it is just that he broke the parasite when he transformed.
I can see an ancient dino doing the same. Jozu idc, the dude didnt tried shit, he just accepted his fate.

Queen is probably going at Sanji with the same HP Sanji has.
Queen got kicked around by Marco, but Sanji also got bitch slapped by Maria
Sanji is my least favorite SH and as far as pirates go, I think he is the worst pirate of all time. Great cook, awful pirate
But I am impartial though. I give credit where credit is due
Queen is a powerhouse of 1.3B. Let's see how Sanji does against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.