Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rly doubt that Luffy had more raw power than Jozu at that point, it is just that he broke the parasite when he transformed.
I can see an ancient dino doing the same. Jozu idc, the dude didnt tried shit, he just accepted his fate.
Luffy sent Doffy flying across Dressrosa.

Jozu sent Crocodile 10 feet back.

So yes Luffy was way stronger. His physical strength was Top Tier. He just lacked Haki.

Remember guys Queen = Boundman according to some here

Since you making compare:
-DR Luffy<<<<<Current Luffy
Current Luffy would neg-low diff DR Luffy.
Didn´t this already tell you something?
Like Wano Sanji>>>DR Sanji??
Do you cut oof the last arcs, forgetting Zoro line who confirm that with every island the strawhats became stronger?
That since Doffy, Sanji fight multiple strong characters next to next?

Current Sanji>>>DR Sanji
Like Current Luffy>>>>>DR Luffy

Queen is probably going at Sanji with the same HP Sanji has.
Queen got kicked around by Marco, but Sanji also got bitch slapped by Maria
Sanji is my least favorite SH and as far as pirates go, I think he is the worst pirate of all time. Great cook, awful pirate
But I am impartial though. I give credit where credit is due
Queen is a powerhouse of 1.3B. Let's see how Sanji does against him.
We need more people like you, even if you don’t like Sanji you gotta give him credit

You still a goofball tho

This dude was right all along that the calamities/yonko commanders generally are trash.:kayneshrug:
Doffy is rly 1 steep above, it is just that Kaido was talking mad shit about him, maybe doffla declined the invitation in his crew.
Imagine unironically posting a weaker Sanji as evidence of anything. The crew grows between arcs. We know this. Zoro says this.

We need more people like you, even if you don’t like Sanji you gotta give him credit

You still a goofball tho
Says the sanji fan with the joker avatar
Yes, Queen is strong. Very much so. Queen is going at Sanji with 95% HP and these zoan types are known to be able to fight for days on end. Even fucking Jinbe fought Ace for 4 days.
If Sanji ACTUALLY wins, there is no way to not recognize Sanji as YC2+
Let's see though, he can still get stomped or win with help

Status
Not open for further replies.