Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@hamahamaiamas
A Zoro fan creating new acc to bash Sanji cuz they can't accept Sanji carrying bandaged cross Zoro while fighting :usosmug:
Do your best kid :datas::zorothink:

... :usoprice:
And just like I said, one liner arguments, 1000000x1000000 jpegs and baseless arguments is all I see for Sanji
My account is an alt then... whose alt? Who am I?
Also, not a Zoro fan

You people suck so much at arguing that my fav died in chapter 1 and you stll can't turn that into a point, you have to go and accuse me of something that is competely not true

And just like I said, one liner arguments, 1000000x1000000 jpegs and baseless arguments is all I see for Sanji
My account is an alt then... whose alt? Who am I?
Also, not a Zoro fan

You people suck so much at arguing that my fav died in chapter 1 and you stll can't turn that into a point, you have to go and accuse me of something that is competely not true
Im a Kid Buu fan

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro’s dream is so worthless that EVEN the land of Samurai had NOT a single character aspire to become world’s best swordsman Lol
The land of freaking Samurai Lol
Because they were all a bunch of pussies who lost their land to an invader.
When there was a MAN on that island who actually could defend wano in ryuma he did go round to become the strongest.

Zoro’s dream is so worthless that EVEN the land of Samurai had NOT a single character aspire to become world’s best swordsman Lol
The land of freaking Samurai Lol
Zoro keeps the will of his dying friend alive.
Bashing a man's noble dream is crossing an unecessary line
We all crapping on Sanji here, but his all blue dream is awesome
That are lines one does not need to cross to win an argument, and bashing Zoro's dream, which is something amazing and very hard to do, is 100% not the way to go

Status
Not open for further replies.