Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't care about Zolo but the difference is Queen wanted to attack Chopper he didn't know Sanji was there
"Sanji sneak attacked Queen a man that worth 1.32 billion with no one helping him" how is that impressive? you said it a sneak attack lol
Of course Queen focused on Chopper, but Sanji attack Queen while carrying Zoro so it much impressive to Zoro and Xdrake attempt previously on try to sneak attack Apoo lol
I say it sneak attack referring to previous quote that I reply actually lol

Apoo was fine after that and I was referring to that hater calling 'Sanji sneak attack Queen didn't knock him off' while it clear Zoro and Xdrake use to tag team against Apoo and they failed, even though Zoro can Solo Apoo with no problem.
Zoro's goal was to obtain the antidote and he succeeded. He wasn't trying to take out Apoo but he did knock him out. Apoo returned after he was accidentally healed by Marco's passion flames.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
law doesn’t have any other role to be put in and he has a crew. He’s not gonna join.
Laws done luffy already said he's part of his crew
Law walks and talks like a sh
Law has a dream that needs him to go raftel now
Only pk crew goes to raftel not pk crew and add ons
And on top of a the instory shit this man's popularity has been sh level since he came back post skip.
This man's character has basically forced oda to make him a sh through sheer popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.