Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't want to say Natsu because I really hate and avoid fairy tail, Oda is going to make Luffy into that eventually, alot of people including myself started to hate Luffy, I'd rather have Sanji moments than Luffy saying cringe shit like that on repeat.
Yeah i kinda agree with what you’re saying

to this day i believe him “winning” vs katakuri was bullshit and him immediately learning Adv CoC was even more bizarre

But I don’t think Oda will make the same mistake a 3rd time

Everything Sanji does has some deep connections to the story and past events :hohoho:
SANJI

GOT CAPTURE TRYING TO BE A HERO - > WILL NOT BROKEN
SANJI GOT FREE BEATING AND REFUSES TO USE COA ON BLACK MARIA NOT TO HURT HER -> WILL NOT BROKEN
SANJI HEARD 9 RS LOST ABOUT TO DIE AND MOMO BEING CHASE AND ATTACKEd -> WILL NOT BROKEN
SANJI SEE THE THIRD STRONGEST STRAWHAT THIRD HIGHEST BOUNTY ( ZORO) WITH 30 BROKEN BONE -> WILL NOT BROKEN
SANJI HEAR THAT LUFFY WAS DEFEATED AND THREW OFF ISLAND -> WILL NOT BROKEN

-People are confused why Sanji hasn’t lost the will to fight

IF THIS IS NOT COC FORESHADOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS

:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:

THIS MAN NOT ONLY CONQUERS PEOPLE WITH FOOD, HIS WILLPOWER IS YOUNKO LEVEL :stealthblack: :stealthblack: :stealthblack: :stealthblack: :stealthblack: :stealthblack: :stealthblack:

SANJI

GOT CAPTURE TRYING TO BE A HERO - > WILL NOT BROKEN
SANJI GOT FREE BEATING AND REFUSES TO USE COA ON BLACK MARIA NOT TO HURT HER -> WILL NOT BROKEN
SANJI HEARD 9 RS LOST ABOUT TO DIE AND MOMO BEING CHASE AND ATTACKEd -> WILL NOT BROKEN
SANJI SEE THE THIRD STRONGEST STRAWHAT THIRD HIGHEST BOUNTY ( ZORO) WITH 30 BROKEN BONE -> WILL NOT BROKEN
SANJI HEAR THAT LUFFY WAS DEFEATED AND THREW OFF ISLAND -> WILL NOT BROKEN

-People are confused why Sanji hasn’t lost the will to fight

IF THIS IS NOT COC FORESHADOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS

:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:
Zolo 3rd strongest strawhat with broken bones??? LMFAOOO YOU’RE FUNNY AS HELL!!!

It’s true but still hilarious

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Status
Not open for further replies.