Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are people seriously still thinking that Sanji is at the same level than at Punk Hazard or Dressrosa ? They clearly haven't gotten yet that all the Straw Hats have the Shonen protagonist power boost, even when they don't train or fight.
They also don't get, and haven't realized for years, that you can't always powerscale only on the mishaps they fall into. Luffy got yeeeted by doffy, defeated by cecar clown... he could have ended hody in a minute but didn't. Oda is always having them leaving huge amounts of strength in the tank and making it so they don't fully show everything until the right moment. Just because they don't do well in a clash or even lose it, doesn't mean they went all out or that was the limit to their strength. Sanji didn't go all out vs doffy or vergo. Just like luffy didn't go all out vs cecar clown when he got choked. The context of those moments matters :kayneshrug:

Or insane obs Haki.
I bet doffy won't be able to trap katakuri or rayleigh with his strings even if they are not prepared.
Sanji’s CoO is his only chance whatsoever. That and invisibility depending on how it works against CoO. Sanji was able to dodge Kakakuri’s jelly bean which was pretty dang impressive. But all it takes is Doffy getting him once with parasite and it’s a wrap. He’d have to go untouched by it the whole fight which is asking a lot. I don’t think there’s any character in the YC ballpark that are a worse match up for him toolkit wise.

Doflamingo is still a bad match up for Sanji IMO. He’s a speed based fighter and Doffy’s strings completely counter. The only way to deal with his parasite strings appears to be having enough raw strength to break out of them and I very much doubt he can do that even at this point.

I actually think they are probably a similar tier fighter but I give that match up to Doffy all day.
Just knowing about them and to avoid them helps a shitton. Doffy is the most dangerous the first time you fight him or early on and don't know what the fuck you are dealing with. If jozu can't break out of his strings I doubt many can.

Sanji’s CoO is his only chance whatsoever. That and invisibility depending on how it works against CoO. Sanji was able to dodge Kakakuri’s jelly bean which was pretty dang impressive. But all it takes is Doffy getting him once with parasite and it’s a wrap. He’d have to go untouched by it the whole fight which is asking a lot.
That is why I said "insane"

Sanji is getting a bounty above Queen, Zoro is getting a bounty above King.

Kidd and Law need bounties above 1.5B not to fall behind Sanji let alone Zoro.

King and Queen also defeated Linlin (Queen even captured her) and they didn't get bounty increases.

Merely fighting Linlin is not enough. Kidd and Law need to defeat Linlin to get high bounties.

Sounds silly to me. It'll be a weird gag. It's not like CP 0 know anything about how Yamato is Oden.

It depends on the role she plays.

Nope. Kidd and Law are fighting Linlin, they'll only get credited for Linlin. You're trying to assume that they'll be credited for the defeat of the Yonkou they barely fought instead of the ones they're currently fighting? Does that not sound stupid to you?

Everything will be reported.
330 M to 1.5 B? Not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.