Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My God, this scene is so fucking hype.

Kaido is outside the Onigashima dome and Yamato appears on top of it looking at him.

She then declares that she's come to severe the chain that binds her to him.

This is going to be so fucking epic as a page.

This is why Oda had Yamato head to the Rooftop. This is why he separated her from Momonosuke. He wanted to get this scene, this atmosphere right.

There's going to be some meaning to this posture. Yamato is the one looking down on Kaido and not vice versa. I wish I was knowledgeable enough to get the reference.

If Oda gets the atmosphere right, this would have been worth all the stalling and running around.

@Weeman, @Ravagerblade, @Marimo_420, @MonsterKaido, @Shisui_038.
It's over Kaidou "Anakin" I'm severing the chains that bind me" I have the high ground" "Obi-wan".

Considering how easily Law sent hawkings packing in their first confrontation, it shouldnt take long until Killer joins the battle vs Big meme.
:kayneshrug:
I have the feeling that Law used a surprise attack when Hawkins was distracted and with possibly only one life (he freed the 4 lives he had with the Heart Pirates) while with Killer he will use the best cards of his deck and sure as hell he'll be full of lives.
I think that the first part of the battle will be Killer slicing down Hawkins countless times to decrease the lives, then while the lives go down Hawkins starts summoning more powerful cards until he has only one life and he summons his strongest card.
Not gonna be a fast battle IMO

Why did you automatically assume that I didn’t want Luffy to become stronger? The problem I had literally WAS the execution

It was and still is utter bullshit

Also it doesn’t matter that Conquerors is his specialty. The guy didn’t work for it, same with Zoro. They were just given advanced hakis on a pedestal for free. If he has to train Adv CoA and CoO, then he should with CoC as well. You don’t just see sanji getting future sight because he’s a CoO monster now do you???

Speaking of Sanji, yes he definitely should defeat Queen. Just because you underrate him and think he’s weak and low tier doesn’t mean he is, the spoilers spell it out

I have the feeling that Law used a surprise attack when Hawkins was distracted and with possibly only one life (he freed the 4 lives he had with the Heart Pirates) while with Killer he will use the best cards of his deck and sure as hell he'll be full of lives.
I think that the first part of the battle will be Killer slicing down Hawkins countless times to decrease the lives, then while the lives go down Hawkins starts summoning more powerful cards until he has only one life and he summons his strongest card.
Lets hope Oda dont put this one into the big pile of off-screened fights of this arc if thats the case.
:lusalty:

I doubt Hawkins will be Killers final matchup tbh. I think at some point Kidd, Killer, Apoo, and Hawkins will end up teaming up to show us what they really could have done together had they all been on the same page when they made their alliance.
I don't trust Apoo, Hawkins still has a chance of redemption once Killer beats him. If you think about it that's his only way of survival, otherwise why shouldn't Killer kill him?

Killer is dying fr fr

I doubt Hawkins will be Killers final matchup tbh. I think at some point Kidd, Killer, Apoo, and Hawkins will end up teaming up to show us what they really could have done together had they all been on the same page when they made their alliance.
Clown. Typical stupid Kid's fan.

Apoo and Hawkins will never believe that 2 Yonko will lose. Kid's stupid fans can't even think.

Status
Not open for further replies.