Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was heading to Chopper regardless, telling the location of somewhere doesn't mean your giving orders unless your saying Scabbards are ordering Strawhats like Luffy on the location Kaido is. Doesn't make sense. You guys reaching over insecurity and debunked thinking Sanji won't be YC lvl when he will be like Zoro is.
Sanji will definitely be YC level. He has to be and I want him to be. That conversation I was having was just so I could be toxic.

The last one isn't that bad considering we now know Sanji couldn't handle the fodder without Zoro's help... nah but seriously sanji is a bad crewmate sometimes. At least he saved Chopper this chapter.
Nah, he been good crewmate this arc, Zoro though have his issues especially he hasn't really beaten someone on his own and opponents doing better than him.

You guys really insecure for Zoro not doing much and Sanji saving Zoro and Chopper this chapter.

Your a idiot. Stop with salt cause Zoro is not doing anything and Sanji is doing the work. Sanji see worth in his crew fighting on their own and he can't harm women.

Also I thought you guys said Sanji should use Zoro has a weapon? Didn't you troll on that? Don't be salty cause Sanji did what is needed as Zoro is making himself useful in better way than on his own :kayneshrug:.
This man forgot Zoro got lost to fight Gifters while Sanji saved one of the most important characters in the arc passing through Kaido's Commanders, Momonosuke.
He also forgot that Zoro was fighting along with X-Drake against Apoo for too long, supposedly he could've got the antidote much before (or he isn't that strong?)

I try to not start these conversations but it's impossible :ihaha: :kayneshrug:

Nah, he been good crewmate this arc, Zoro though have his issues especially he hasn't really beaten someone on his own and opponents doing better than him.

You guys really insecure for Zoro not doing much and Sanji saving Zoro and Chopper this chapter.
Trolling aside, with what Zoro accomplished on the rooftop there’s no way you can say he’s “not doing much” lol. If you call that not much idk what is.

Clown. Typical stupid Kid's fan.

Apoo and Hawkins will never believe that 2 Yonko will lose. Kid's stupid fans can't even think.
What are you going to say when they switch sides? Hawkins needs to use his card that will boost ones limits on someone this arc. It will probably be used on an alliance member.
Hawkins will learn to take a chance without relying on his cards at some point. That’s the obvious next step in his characters development. Use your brain idiot.

Said the person who thinks Sanji is soloing two callamities.
:kayneshrug:
Where I said that? I said he facing either one, not both. Though have to see development as if Zoro does come back to fight, possible he could switch with Sanji on opponents as still don't see how he can get King in the skies from the ground as he quite agile and tank on his side, but have to see on matchups will go.

Status
Not open for further replies.