Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you can also lie about not being someone... Pan D A MOEniummmmmmmmmmmm
You don't lie yourself? See how that logic works? Your not truth if many on a poll think your side is the most toxic. So you have to agree on that :kayneshrug:.
Post automatically merged:

We live for free in your head :suresure:
Yet you guys keep talking about Sanji more than his fans from this thread. You actually live more rent free than anyone else here :suresure:.

You don't lie yourself? See how that logic works? Your not truth if many on a poll think your side is the most toxic. So you have to agree on that :kayneshrug:.
Post automatically merged:

Yet you guys keep talking about Sanji more than his fans from this thread. You actually live more rent free than anyone else here :suresure:.
We're talking about Sanji, because it's a Sanji chapter that's all :ihaha:

B

Ballel

Nami observes her Clima-Tact, we see that a face has appeared in the center of the weapon and starts talking to her. The face is Zeus' face, who has somehow survived Big Mom and now has "fused" with Nami's Clima-Tact.
Now really? A part of BM's soul is in Nami's clima tact? Permanently?
Like, I'm all in for Nami getting a power up but a part of BM's soul??
I call bs.

So you admit it doesn't exist and your wrong about since your now backtracking on Killer being on another level. Zoro is the same way except Luffy who is proven himself as he is only one facing Kaido one on one and again by your logic, Yamato is stronger than Zoro since she is now facing him on the rooftop, so you have to admit to that as you can't pick and choose on how it goes. Enma was the reason for that and even so, Kaido one-shot him and was unfazed as he kept fighting Luffy afterwards :cheers:.
I say something, this idiot somehow understands something entirely diferent...Im not gonna repeat myself for you, go work on your reading skills and come back to read my comment again when you are better at it.
:mihugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.