Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
He has not. Sanji literally says that he will be useful in the fights to come.

Stop with this rhetoric, because it's not like Killer or Law or Kid or Luffy will stop fighting. 2 moments with Kaido do not constitute him being done.
This was the moment:

I know I said that Zoro is going to fight King, but Zoro isn't going to have this moment vs King.

Zoro vs King still has no narrative behind it. This isn't going to change. Zoro can find King, but not as anything more than a sideshow.

Oda had an entire character arc building up to Zoro making that declaration above.

It's literally impossible for Zoro to get the kind of moment vs King. And it also makes zero sense:
  • Zoro has not cut Kaido down.
    • Zoro didn't say he came to scar Kaido, he said he came to cut him down/kill him.
  • Zoro was not satisfied with the results of his last actions vs Kaido.

Zoro will probably fight King, but not as his main battle.

Plot reasons aside, both emperors falling here just makes for a more interesting story tbh. The landscape of the entire OP world will be different post wano and it'll be glorious. Also no one wants BM as a major villian for 3 arcs in a row, that's lame.
It's what CP 0 said as well:

@Ten Yaksha Blother: both Emperors will "fall" this arc.

Someone please told Oda to just end this war already give us Reverie instead
Reverie is over dude. A few chapters of it were fine, not the kind of arc that can get stretched.
Sanji having his 1v1, Yamato meeting Kaido, Zoro about to get healed means we are now entering the vs part of the arc. We just need to get rid of the scrubbards for it to be nice.

Is this the first time you've read one piece to release this? You dont' have to know Oda. If you still want to hurt yourself with your Sanji vs King I let you believe it, don't come cry later or talk about Zoro :kayneshrug:
Who say I am hurt over it? Just stating possiblity, but doesn't mean I don't like him facing Queen. Man you guys are insecure thinking facing Queen isn't featworthy when it is.

Stop crying over Zoro not doing much again :kayneshrug:.

You never know how it can change as King could come interact with him when he see him again. I mean Oda can warped the fights to be more interesting and fun fact Sanji was originally going to be called Naruto, but Oda decide to give his friend, Kishimoto the name, so your actually not helping your point.
Oda's formula will never change...why can't you get it after so many arcs?
Sanji's opponent is finally decided...he will fight him only...Sanji will never interact with King again or clash with him.

- Sanji soloed:
Kuroobi
Mr3
Satori
Jabra
Abosalom
And in this arc, he will solo Queen, and that is it for him.
I hate to be right every time.

Oda's formula will never change...why can't you get it after so many arcs?
Sanji's opponent is finally decided...he will fight him only...Sanji will never interact with King again or clash with him.

- Sanji soloed:
Kuroobi
Mr3
Satori
Jabra
Abosalom
And in this arc, he will solo Queen, and that is it for him.
I hate to be right every time.
Actually it has here and there in certain arcs, again we have to see how fight progress since can't ignore King wanting to go after someone who saved Momo, but I am fine him facing either one. Never said he wouldn't face one either.

Hate to be insecure each time.

Several tens of minutes in the raw, from Law and Zoro falling down, while Luffy and Kaido fought 1vs1.

Zoro didn't win in a full powered both sides 1vs1, Zoro put his all into a finisher while Kaido was just trying to swat him away due to his focus being on Luffy- see Kaido's neck TURN before this. Kaido underestimated Zoro, but Zoro was dissapointed by the outcome of this clash that didn't bring Kaido to his knees. Luffy's "wins" after learning adv CoC and smashing Kaido around for 2 or 3 hits in 1010 are far bigger "wins" in shock and awe to Kaido but I don't see you calling those wins lol, I wouldn't either because Kaido was again somewhat off guard and the next chapter they were clashing EVENLY.

A transient win in a few clashes means nothing (especially if like Zoro you need to use your ultimate attack to outclash an off guard Kaido).
Soo Luffy using gear 4th to atack Kaido multiple times somehow does not count? it is his ultimate form after all... But Zoro using Asura once and doing much more damage than Luffy did with his gear 4, is somehow "bad"? Zoro didnt give his "all" he only put all the energy he had left into that atack, he was already pretty damn hurt.

Please explain to me how chopper can hold monster point for "several tens of minutes in the raw" when in the last chapter he clearly states that even while using Caesar improved rumble balls he could only maintain it for 10 minutes.
:moonwalk:

Status
Not open for further replies.