Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who say I am hurt over it? Just stating possiblity, but doesn't mean I don't like him facing Queen. Man you guys are insecure thinking facing Queen isn't featworthy when it is.

Stop crying over Zoro not doing much again :kayneshrug:.
Because You still believe in a Sanji vs King :ihaha:

You're happy with your Sanji vs Queen but strangely you keep believing that Sanji can still fight against King. You look really happy to see Sanji vs Queen :ihaha:

Why do you constantly bring zoro into our debates? Do you have nightmares on him? :risitavirus:

Typical Zolo. 'Moe Fetish' doesn't help you.

So you admit that poll is correct about you guys and you lie then? So again I can't take you guys seriously then XD.
This is why you are a MOEron on here. If Zboiiiiis are voted most toxic... that means this poll is not biased so 75 people here indeed think you are moe which is enough for a conviction

Bogard

You can't win
Queen attacks Chopper at the same time. Some sharp mechanical fangs grows from Queen's teeth. Suddenly, Sanji enters and kicks Queen’s face with his "Diable Jambe", breaking all the fangs in Queen's mouth.
In an amazing double page, Sanji uses a new attack called “Rotisserie” to spin Queen’s neck around his body. This spin blocks all of Perospero’s arrows (that now hurt Queen) and finally Queen hits Perospero unintentionally, blowing him away.
Looks to be an impressive diable jambe display. Reminds me of this

:sanmoji:
Sanji: "When this guy will be healed, he might worth around 10 men."

Zoro wakes up after listen Sanji.

Zoro: "I worth for 2,000 men!!"
Lol at this call back

:yearight:

Sanji: "Leave this dinosaur to me."

Queen: "Judge’s son!!"
Guess this match-up is settled :sanmoji: vs :queenhear:

And i already smell some good interaction between Queen calling Sanji judge's son and Sanji probably wanting to deny this lol

It should also lead to some interesting backstory of how Queen knows Judge, as well as his technological knowledge

People are confused why Sanji hasn’t lost the will to fight.

Marco: "That’s why I like you guys!!"
Lol Marco talking like he knew them for ages(outside of Luffy briefly in MF). :wellwell: He seems to still be having fun though, so doesn't look like his next plot would be anywhere near it's conclusion :phoenixmarco:

Status
Not open for further replies.