Speculations Luffy beats Kaido and Zoro kills him

Every single time you Zoro fanboys say shit like this, Oda shits on you guys with maximum force.
Or the inverse ; you spammed Admiral level luffy and you see what happened lmao
It never fails, all throughout Wano, Oda has been putting Zoro fanboys in line for getting out of hand.
• Kaido :
This scar will remain and you did more than enough
• Kaido :
Gomu Gomu no and what ?

• Zoro :
He was out of the rooftop because of two yonko

• Luffy :
He was out because of a one Yonko who mocked him

He already did it in chapter 1010. In the killer vs Zoro fight. The Zoro vs Apoo fight. etc
Apoo one shotted Luffy and got one shotted by Zoro .
Continue saying things like this, he more Oda pushes back. Just like he was pissed at Zoro fanboys which is why the killer fight happened.
Zoro made Killer looking like fodder when he couldn't even take his weapon back ; he was humiliated .

Guess :
Zoro trashed monet who trashed luffy
Zoro trashed Hyozou who poisoned luffy
Zoro trashed Apoo who one shotted luffy
:milaugh:

Every single time you Zoro fanboys say shit like this, Oda shits on you guys with maximum force.
You are reading Two Piece for sure.
Our expectations: Zoro will join the fight against Kaido.
Zoro haters: Nah, he won't even meet him.
Our expectations: Zoro will reopen Kaido's scar and probably make another one.
Zoro haters: He still won't meet him let alone cut him.
Goda: There you go, blitzed and scarred Kaido with 30 broken bones after tanking the strongest attack in the series.
I think Oda ended up shitting on you.

I dont know what will signify Luffy's win over Kaido but it definitely won't be Luffy keeping him down.
The only way to do that is by killing Kaido and that's Zoro's job. Maybe Luffy's W is cracking the club...
Maybe Luffy's W is cracking the club...
Maybe something like Kaido and Luffy get in a Conquerers clash again but here Luffy starts Overpowering Kaido indicating Luffy's will is stronger since CoC relies directly on will. Also Luffy might break his Kanobo which is all symbolically enough to show Luffy beat Kaido in his way, maybe Atleast knock him out once?

So when Kaido comes back and realizes he doesn't have his Kanobo he may turn into Dragon form towering over flowercapital and launches a ridiculously huge blast breadth on the masses that's when Zoro cuts it, gets a clash with him and beheads Kaido inspiring Ryouma's Dragon killing panel. This is a perfect way for Oda to end Kaido by giving equal shine to both Zoro and Luffy.

Luffy and Kaidou clashed their ultimate final attacks. By that clash, Kaidou's club, both arms, all of his nerve fibers are disintegrated. He gets up but kneels and dies by the damage that is too severe. If what happens is something along this line, technically Luffy didn't kill him since he died a few moments after the attack is over, but in principle yea Luffy did kill him.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy and Kaidou clashed their ultimate final attacks. By that clash, Kaidou's club, both arms, all of his nerve fibers are disintegrated. He gets up but kneels and dies by the damage that is too severe. If what happens is something along this line, technically Luffy didn't kill him since he died a few moments after the attack is over, but in principle yea Luffy did kill him.

I guess you finally realized that Zoro will kill Kaido. Which denial stage are you at? :myman:
None fits my perspective, then. I simply think Luffy's last attack will make him incapable of fighting anymore, either becoming a vegetable or dead. If Zoro kills vegetable or defeated Kaidou? Well i'm totally okay with it since Luffy is established as the only one surpassing Kaidou from the get go. So do you make new criteria for something along those lines or...

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
None fits my perspective, then. I simply think Luffy's last attack will make him incapable of fighting anymore, either becoming a vegetable or dead. If Zoro kills vegetable or defeated Kaidou? Well i'm totally okay with it since Luffy is established as the only one surpassing Kaidou from the get go. So do you make new criteria for something along those lines or...
The amount of delusions... You still think Luffy is going to surpass Kaido? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? :myman:
And you sure you speak about Luffy whose punches tickle Kaido? That guy killing Kaido? lmao
Zoro will kill Kaido in the sky to complete the land, sea or air, always bet on Zoro theme. Too bad but vegetable Kaido cant fly. :yasu:

The amount of delusions... You still think Luffy is going to surpass Kaido? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? :myman:
And you sure you speak about Luffy whose punches tickle Kaido? That guy killing Kaido? lmao
Zoro will kill Kaido in the sky to complete the land, sea or air, always bet on Zoro theme. Too bad but vegetable Kaido cant fly. :yasu:
You don't think so, right? Since Luffy has stated it so strongly, and Zoro and Sanji believes it so strongly, and since Kaidou recognized that Luffy get a powerful weapon meaning he recognized Luffy as powerful, you choose to believe ZKK right? And also since base Luffy's no-name casual punches made Kaidou lay on the ground for a few pages being unable to stand, while Zoro's self-stated 100% Asura made a decoration on Kaidou's skin without any effect to his health condition, you choose always bet on Zoro theme right? You can't disagree on something Zoro-related without saying delusion etc, so why should it matter?

You don't think so, right? Since Luffy has stated it so strongly, and Zoro and Sanji believes it so strongly, and since Kaidou recognized that Luffy get a powerful weapon meaning he recognized Luffy as powerful, you choose to believe ZKK right? And also since base Luffy's no-name casual punches made Kaidou lay on the ground for a few pages being unable to stand, while Zoro's self-stated 100% Asura made a decoration on Kaidou's skin without any effect to his health condition, you choose always bet on Zoro theme right? You can't disagree on something Zoro-related without saying delusion etc, so why should it matter?
"What was it? Gomu gomu no what?"

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I dont think so, I know so. Removing last 1% HP from Kaido isnt surpassing Kaido.
Luffy has not been anything more than a weak shrimp compared to Kaido. :yasu:

Zoro beat a fishman underwater, a walking mountain on land and it is time to beat a dragon in the sky.
Land, sea or air, always bet on Zoro will be a thing after Wano. ZKK, from the very start, has been inevitable.
You are just going through denial stages over and over again because you believe Oda's tricks on a weekly basis.

If ZKK implies Luffy don't beat Kaido or really beat him.
You can be sure they have less than 1percent chance it happens.

People are crazy OP is running up since 20y.
Each time Luffy said he will beat the arc Boss he did.
How they expect him to not do it.