Speculations Luffy beats Kaido and Zoro kills him

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy hadnt even begin to go all out and he tanked Boro Breath without any damage at all, the absolutely nothing hinders and made him lay in the ground for the longest time, he received direct hits from focused Kaidou with AdvCoC instead of a mere wind from the afar swing that casually broke Zoro in 1 second without any Adv CoC involved. If that breeze from Kaidou's swing is island buster then Kaidou's AdvCoC hits to Luffy's nuts is continent buster and result in no broken bones at all and all of 20-24 minutes equally clashing with that Kaidou whom all out Zoro couldnt even hold for 3 secs was base Luffy lolol
Denial has always been your only solution.
Facts are too tough to handle.:yasu:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You being unable to find arguments since handling the reality of powerlevel gap is now too much for you, is your own fault for too much making various threads just to downplay other chars.
You must have confused me with someone else because I dont made threads to downplay any character.
The only threads I make are those who let the masses know the true strength of Zorojuro.
Having the greatest feats in the whole manga sounds like my threads have been right.
And all you have left is denial but I told you long ago, Wano wont be easy for you.

If ZKK I am interested to see how the panel will look. Zoro's ashura attack was just underwhelming after so many years. If it happens, I hope it is a double spread.

It's not so much that I am desperate for ZKK. I mainly want Luffy and Zoro to double team against Kaido. If Kidd and Law are going to fight Big Mom together, then Luffy and Zoro should fight Kaido together.