Speculations Luffy beats Kaido and Zoro kills him

I dont think so, I know so. Removing last 1% HP from Kaido isnt surpassing Kaido.
Luffy has not been anything more than a weak shrimp compared to Kaido. :yasu:

Zoro beat a fishman underwater, a walking mountain on land and it is time to beat a dragon in the sky.
Land, sea or air, always bet on Zoro will be a thing after Wano. ZKK, from the very start, has been inevitable.
You are just going through denial stages over and over again because you believe Oda's tricks on a weekly basis.
Kaidou was not reduced by anything from 100% until Luffy finally get Adc CoC, which Kaidou himself is powerful. So Luffy is a shrimp who is powerful according to Kaidou right? What is inevitable? If you're gonna respond to my posts with trolling since the start and follow it up with directly opposing the manga, how does it matter?
Post automatically merged:

"What was it? Gomu gomu no what?"
What does it contradict? Surely not Kaidou recognizing Luffy as powerful. Are you the trolling type as well or are actually able to discuss this stuff?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Kaidou was not reduced by anything from 100% until Luffy finally get Adc CoC, which Kaidou himself is powerful. So Luffy is a shrimp who is powerful according to Kaidou right? What is inevitable? If you're gonna respond to my posts with trolling since the start and follow it up with directly opposing the manga, how does it matter?
Is that why he is huffing after Zoro's Asura? Because he wasnt reduced from 100%? :yasu:

I wonder what will Zoro fanbase do when ZKK inevitabily wont happen. So far they consider this a dogma,they dont even consider other possibitlies. They say that ZKK will happen,period. So i am curios to see what they will do when it wont happen. Will they drop the series? Will they pretend they never supported the theory and criticize Sanji instead? We'll see when Wano will end,so sadly it will take still many years to see what will happen.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I wonder what will Zoro fanbase do when ZKK inevitabily wont happen. So far they consider this a dogma,they dont even consider other possibitlies. They say that ZKK will happen,period. So i am curios to see what they will do when it wont happen. Will they drop the series? Will they pretend they never supported the theory and criticize Sanji instead? We'll see when Wano will end,so sadly it will take still many years to see what will happen.
You might never find out considering high chances of ZKK happening. :goyea:

I will keep reading OP. I am alr mentalized that for me, ZKK is a 50/50%. If it doesn't happen I will take my L. But hey, at least One Piece will have one of the biggest Chekhov's gun in all of fiction considering the amount of hints that it has.

No
Zoro isnt fighting Kaido.
Zoro isnt cutting Kaido.
Zoro isnt giving a scar to Kaido.
Zoro isnt killing Kaido.
Can you spot a pattern? :yasu:
I don’t see one. Zoro isn’t killing anyone.

But what retarded logic. You’re saying that because some people have said the listed things, and it ended up happening... I can’t even begin to fathom how stupid it is.

Kaido isn’t dying. Period.