Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now only that, with kaidos defeat, theyll gain even more notoriety, 1b is smoll, they will be around 2b.
If Marco really is under 1.5B I can't see Zoro going so far from that.
2B seems exagerate to me considering that BB is near that number.
Maybe Luffy, but Zoro and Sanji will stay in the 1B-1.5B zone.
They are only 320 and 330 now. More or less 700M-1B bounty increase seams quite legit to me and it would be already a massive step.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It is Power-up. You been debunked a while ago, bruh.
You mean I debunked you with an actual logically consistent argument unlike almost any of your posts in here?

Zoro whilst attempting to tame Enma said: "Give it back to me" obviously referring to his general energy and also haki after his arm had shrunk in size. However I believe it's extensively unlikely that Enma is capable to permanently store these even if the user wished to, and eventually the energy would be converted to another form, and regardless Oden's arms were normal before he died.

Kaido talks about presence, not even haki, and swords are living objects canonically, eventually Enma simply stored his memories, but that has to be proven later on.

Also I believe that the black blade is decidedly not about storing haki in the sword, but eventually render it particularly hard without storing it, since Zoro failed to cut up Monet.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Barely fought? They fought Kaido on the roof for an hour…
They fought Kaido and Linlin together. Killer fought Kaido just as much as Kidd.
Kidd, Killer and Law combined did less than 5% HP damage total, and what damage they dealt Kaido has long since recovered.

Law fought Doffyfor half the time Luffy Did and got the same bounty as Luffy Lmfao.
Law actually hurt Doffy, and his Gamma Knife was crucial in Doffy's defeat.

Law was fighting Fuji and Doffy at the same time as well.
And he got no bounty for that.

Lufff even got the grand fleet.
The Grand Fleet was only added to Luffy's bounty after WCI, and was a major reason for the 1.5B figure.

Their bounties ended up equal anyways.
Because Luffy and Law received equal credit for defeating Doflamingo. Kidd, Killer and Law aren't getting the credit for defeating Kaido. Not when they did <3% hp damage to him. Killer did far more damage than Kidd as well.

Sanji will not crack 1B.
Very bold of you to assume Sanji will 1v1 his opponent.
That is what this chapter suggests. Sanji said he will take on Queen, and he fights Queen by himself.

Probably the most logical thing is Oda dialing the Oden gag 10x and making it part of her Character.
Heaven forbid.

Yamato will embody Oden after Wano because Oda can’t Kill characters. They end up living through spirit
Nah, Yamato is her own character. She's not Oden, and she will become more her own person (even if she was still inspired by Oden). Oda may play off her Oden aspirations as a gag, but the scenes would be few and far inbetween. Furthermore, after Wano, the Oden gag wouldn't work because there would be no one with any of the context to appreciate the gag.

Sanji has a good chance of beating Queen, one commander has over a billion berries while Kid and Law are considered by many here to be on the same level as Luffy didn't beat any commander.

:milaugh:

The law just hurt Doffy

Kid has just injured one

This is completely crazy

:milaugh:

I don't know about you, but for me Sanji is some kind of undisclosed supernova.

In Shabondy I always thought that Sanji had his place in the supernovas, I find that level power honestly it has nothing to envy to the others without counting Kid and Law.

Watch Killer face off against Hawkins as Sanji has a good chance of hitting Queen in extreme diff or hard diff on his own. Same for Drake who faces Apoo but not a calamity.

That's why Luffy is lucky to have a crew with Zoro, Sanji, Jinbei etc because they are potential monsters. They don't have to be on every One Piece poster. They speak in combat
It's pretty clear that Oda "nerfed" Sanji's bounty all the time because of the Vinsmoke family. They wanted him and searched him for a long time. Oda did not let Sanji get an high bounty and a proper wanted picture in order to let the Vinsmokes stay away from him in the first part of the manga. So he did not get a 100 million bounty before sabaody but he still was pretty close to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.