Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh we gotta wank swordsman guys.

King will have CoC people. Zoro needs this fight to grew. Zorofans got way too cocky for no reason. Apoo is trash. Zoro trashing Apoo was still hype as fuck. Zoro gained respect and shock value from other fanbases.

If Zoro takes down King, then the fanbase will finally stfu about Zoro not being Commander range
exactly why i wanted zoro vs king, it will put officially zoro above all yc1 :)

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Kaido will destroy Yamato in his human form.... just watch.
He will beat the shit out of her for few chapters until Luffy and Zoro come.
Beating her doesn't mean giving her the Kinemon treatment.

I've been saying it since day one, she's only there to trigger his flashback then she will go down to fight Jack.
Vs Kaido is the most important battle of Yamato's life, let alone on Onigashima.

If you think Yamato will get stomped by Kaido then head down to have some meaningless fight with Jack, you're reading the wrong manga.

H

humanbeing

Why do people want to see Marco taking out so badly?
Do you think Oda brought Marco just to be taken down without doing anything or defeating a strong opponent?
He is obviously there to fight, and King is the perfect opponent for him and fits his caliber.
Zoro vs King may happen but I doubt it because of Marco. Where do we put him then?
Also, whoever fights King needs to fly, and Zoro can't fly.
Kaido can fly too and still he fought so this argument is really weak.

she is not that weak , she is much stroger than Kinemon , to be honest she might be as strong as King , she has advanced haki and she didn't use her DF yet.
We don't know if she has adv haki.
I would say she's around the same level as WW or maybe slightly weaker than him. Yes, she may deliver few hits to Kaido but that's it.
In this chapter we found out that she will fight 1vs 1 Kaido, that is why I believe she will do less than Luffy did because I'm confident Oda will never portray her as stronger than Luffy.

Why do people want to see Marco taking out so badly?
Do you think Oda brought Marco just to be taken down without doing anything or defeating a strong opponent?
He is obviously there to fight, and King is the perfect opponent for him and fits his caliber.
Zoro vs King may happen but I doubt it because of Marco. Where do we put him then?
Also, whoever fights King needs to fly, and Zoro can't fly.
Nobody has ever needed to fly to fight a flying opponent In this series so stop with this dumb argument. He just fought 2 Yonko who both fly.

H

humanbeing

We don't know if she has adv haki.
I would say she's around the same level as WW or maybe slightly weaker than him. Yes, she may deliver few hits to Kaido but that's it.
In this chapter we found out that she will fight 1vs 1 Kaido, that is why I believe she will do less than Luffy did because I'm confident Oda will never portray her as stronger than Luffy.
Luffy is above everyone there with exception of Kaido and BM and sure she has advanced armament aka barrier haki she can use her club to deliver beam like attack other advanced armament there is no other explanation.
i am confident that she is stronger than all of the F6 since Sasaki was shocked seeing begin to transform and she was confident on taking on him.

Don't forget Chrono??:saden:
:suresure::suresure:

- King's bounty over 1,5Billions berry
- King revealed to have conqueror haki
- King's race revealed to be have been too strong the government wanted to annihilate, hence them being close to extinction now

Let's make King great again :king:
:steef::steef::steef:
If King really has 1.5B+ then nothing can stop his hypetrain anymore.

add @Hanzo hattori too..this dude is basically beat pirates fan...
Yeah I don´t mentioned them because they where overall Beast pirates fan.
Like @MonsterKaido , @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS , @Hanzo hattori , @Tejas where always calamity supporter.
But I mean overall, Tac,Nik and co never let fall King, even when he was looking worse against Marco.
Their are few other users who also didn´t let him fall.
And I get the feeling that soon King hype going to happen.

Smh we gotta wank swordsman guys.

King will have CoC people. Zoro needs this fight to grew. Zorofans got way too cocky for no reason. Apoo is trash. Zoro trashing Apoo was still hype as fuck. Zoro gained respect and shock value from other fanbases.

If Zoro takes down King, then the fanbase will finally stfu about Zoro not being Commander range
The fact is, I didn't see anyone saying that Zoro is not YC level.
Most of us, even Sanji fans,totally agree that he's YC1 level or slightly above.
It was the rest of the people to crazily overhyping him up saying that he was already top tier, Yonko level, above admirals right after the 1 second hakai block.
:kayneshrug:
If King vs Zoro happens, well, those people will have a not-so-well surprise.
But Zoro himself still will end up clean, King is still a strong YC1, so don't worry.
:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.