Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I am agree with this. I am Suchibukai fan with crocodile as the character i like the most, but i am realistic enough.

The sichibukai power are varied, they are very strong but i can't see most of them beating YC's. If i can place their power level then it would be like this :

- Moriah and Croc are the weakest. But croc is potentially stronger than moriah as he is shown to grow, unlike Moriah who is lazy. Both of them lose against any yc.

- Jimbe could give cracker an extreme diff fight bcs of his water advantage and the biscuits are vulnerable against water. But cracker evade G4 and he cuts luffy's arm while Luffy is in G4. I think it is safe to say that cracker overall stat is better than Jimbei.

- Same goes for doffy, his awakening AP is not that great, Parasite won't last too long against YC. The panel where he stops Jozu in MF can't be judged as if Doffy overpower him. Jozu wasn't even sweating. Yet he can give any YC 2-3 an extreme fight, and he is stronger than Jimbei.

- I believe current Law is at least as strong as Doffy if not stronger.

- Kuma, Handcock, and Weevil are wild card. I cant really judge them as we haven't seen them go all out.

- Only Mihawk is capable to defeat YC's. He is for sure stronger than any YC 1. But my assumption is only based on hype.

- let's ignore Buggy.
Hancock, Kuma and Weevil can all defeat some Yonko Commanders in my opinion. Weevil is all but confirmed to be Marco level, Kuma's probably as strong as Pre-Mera Sabo who is YC2 and Hancock was hyped up by Sengoku.

Law is definitely stronger than Doffy right now since he's 2v1ing a Yonko.

I personally think Doffy's high YC2, but I'm a Doffy fanboy lol

Crocodile is probably High Veteran level.

Mate, you need to learn how to read. The Shichibukai are 1/3 World Powers with Yonko + Admirals. Saying most of them can't beat YCs makes 0 fucking sense.

Law was one of the weakest Shichibukai, and he's taking down a Yonko with Kid.
I dont argue against anyone who cant use a proper word to make a healty debate.

I dont argue against anyone who cant use a proper word to make a healty debate.
Argue with reality. The Shichibukai are a World Power like the Yonkos and the Admirals.

:choppawhat: She's literally a Yonko.
Mate, can Jinbe not push her to a low/mid diff solo? Doffy is noticeably stronger than Jinbe, especially with awakening. Doffy should be able to push her mid/high diff by himself.

2 people of that level with diverse powers, can take down someone like Big Mom.

) I'm of the same opinion guys just as ndule and Sanjikun are/were. Imo Oda made guys like Kuri, who was Luffy's antithesis and who was said to be undefeated, and Doffy, himself a king of an island + one of the top shichibukai, extra special by giving them CoC and awakening.
I have my doubts that it's therefore automatically a trend, where the other top Commanders have it aswell.
Except that Zoro and Sanji's arc Opponents are special as well

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Mate, can Jinbe not push her to a low/mid diff solo? Doffy is noticeably stronger than Jinbe, especially with awakening. Doffy should be able to push her mid/high diff by himself.

2 people of that level with diverse powers, can take down someone like Big Mom.
I agree with Doffy being stronger than Jinbe but everything else....

I don't even know if Doffy's capable of dealing major damage to BM.

Status
Not open for further replies.