Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so much of a Yamato vs Jack supporter as i am of the belief that Inu will lose to Jack in his rematch, leaving Jack as the only major beast pirate without a potential matchup.

If the current potential matchups don't change, then there's very few characters left who i feel can take on him. Aside from Yamato there's maybe Drake and Denjiro.

I saw a theory of potentially Brook or Drake taking over the Who's Who fight and leaving Jinbe to fight Jack. Brook i think is too weak for that but there is a case for Drake, as Who's Who was the one who ratted him out.
Good thoughts...
Maybe we finally get the fabled “Brook vs Apoo” leaving Drake available to face the guy who lead him straight to the trap “Who’s who” thus giving Jinbe too another match with Jack

also, the switch of matches can happen BECAUSE of the result of dropping Onigashima on Wano... where once that happens... it could create chaos... and characters may actually fall somewhere else... creating a chance for Oda to rearrange the match ups as he pleases for a final round...

Maybe when Onigashima drops, it will create an opening for Jack to strike Inu down without needing to go hybrid form still (just so that Jack can maintain his stamina for Jinbe)

And maybe Brook will find himself close to Apoo, Drake closer to Who’s who...etc!

H

humanbeing

Kaido statement of the chapter 1011 made sense last chapter. it is about Luffy is always smiling and enjoying himself in the face of danger that is why Kaido was thinking of Joy Boy, so smiling and having joyin the face of danger must be property of Joy Boy . So Kaido was already suspecting that Luffy is Joy Boy but as he defeated him and believed he is dead he thought that Luffy could not be Joy Boy. Maybe Kaido had got a prophecy that Joy Boy will be the one who defeats him.

Because Zolo dies in 1 kick
Not even Hakai could kill him still. Conversely, he tackled it like a man and took the astounding amount of blast energy on with his barrier haki, at least it would seem, even the latest explosion.:myman:
Post automatically merged:

kaku never said he was a swordsmen, he just said he has the best swordsmenship in cp9
Stop trolling bud. Enough for today.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Not even Hakai could kill him still. Conversely, he tackled it like a man and took the astounding amount of blast energy on with his barrier haki, at least it would seem, even the latest explosion.:myman:

Stop trolling bud. Enough for today.
it's tha same than if you say than 4 isn't 2 +2 it's only the combination than 2 and 2:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
@Kuro Ashi
Hold this W dawg, you held Sanji vs Queen through Chrono's purge on Sanji fans.
Mans got patience
True i remember the other sanji fans were ganging up on him because he had the smarts to see that the ''judge's son'' line meant they were going to fight

It is what it is :kayneshrug:

No swords Kaku beats Jabra extreme diff, mid diffs with swords
that doriki measurement was before kaku ate his df

Status
Not open for further replies.