Is Pan D. A Man Moe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Kaku is a swordsman so Doriki isn’t representative of his strength unless you actually think Zoro with no swords is as strong as Santoryu Zoro

- Jabra was shown to be terrified of Kaku’s attack. Kaku was never used as a hypetool for Jabra.

- Kaku used his Devil Fruit much more creatively than Jabra and enhanced his swordsmanship.

- Kaku joined CP0 along with Lucci, while Jabra was grouped with Khalifa, Blueno, etc.

Stop trying to force the Kaku = Jabra narrative, it’s never going to stick.
Jyabura was the only guy who can utilize Tekkai in his attacks... and move while using Tekkai, not Even Lucci did it...

So basically it’s like CP9 members can harden their skin with haki ONLY when they are frozen in their places... (which lead to Lucci’s defeat, he got overwhelmed by Gear 3 and the finishing move cause he couldn’t move while placing his trust in Tekkai)

Jyabura was better than both in that regard... for me that’s a huuuuuge plus...

Eustass stuff soon I guess.
Jiki sounds cool.
And I guess his ability is controlling magnetic forces.
Is that the same as Magnetism?

Like I said, "Eh, to be expected".
Yamato will get a lot of focus coming soon.
I don't doubt that.
I'd like her to drop the Oden shit.
That's the only reason I dislike her.

Basically electromagnetism.

That is essentially how you would do it anyway. If you go back to the first time he uses his powers, you can see a weird jolt of electricity when he does it.

Good thoughts...
Maybe we finally get the fabled “Brook vs Apoo” leaving Drake available to face the guy who lead him straight to the trap “Who’s who” thus giving Jinbe too another match with Jack

also, the switch of matches can happen BECAUSE of the result of dropping Onigashima on Wano... where once that happens... it could create chaos... and characters may actually fall somewhere else... creating a chance for Oda to rearrange the match ups as he pleases for a final round...

Maybe when Onigashima drops, it will create an opening for Jack to strike Inu down without needing to go hybrid form still (just so that Jack can maintain his stamina for Jinbe)

And maybe Brook will find himself close to Apoo, Drake closer to Who’s who...etc!
This is pretty ridiculous

Brook will go from being unable to defeat Black Maria in a 2 on 1 to defeating Apoo?

Maybe he is the shadow leader of the Gorosei, you never know :funky:
I mean that's Im already lol.

@ArturCantSpeakJapanese has had a pretty good theory on his potential connections to the Underworld and how he might actually be the secret leader of that specifically.

Especially because it's a network that the WG uses and he was easily able to slip onto the Gorosei's chambers without making a show.

Status
Not open for further replies.