General & Others One Piece General Discussion

After all the fake hype of the rocks pirates come back with garp saying that he thinks their comeback will surpass his imagination and sengoku saying the world government was seemingly about to get erased by them and how they had 3 of the yonko, shiki and couple other well known pirates

how would you rate it ?

my rating:

-10/10

absolutely laughable.

big mom doesn’t even feel like the same character anymore...Laido and his 100 Ls... 2 of the useless six were taken down by their ally... kaido fodder army...numbers being fodder and copy paste of each other... calamities being clowns instead of those terrifying MVPs... smoothie; can’t wait for nami to strike her with Zeus... rest of big mom pirates not joining is the definition of fake hype...

Lolda is a master at fake hype

Last edited:
Considering oda mastered fake hype and that he is the spam king and that he is a hack and that his favorite character is oden;

void century will be a repeat of oden flashback ... joy boy strips naked and starts shaking his ass in front of the world government ...joy boy is gay (increase the sales)

no but seriously I think it will be a repeat of the oden flashback.

Oda wasted 50 chapters on who is kawamatsi is only for him to turn out to be the most irrelevant samurai.

Mods stop moving my threads...I am literally being serious

I insist on telling you guys this because I don’t want you to get huge disappointment...because many people I know say they continue reading one piece because of void century.

what if they laughed because joy boy striped naked and danced like oden ?
Maybe boiled or something similar ?
Sounds very possible to me

also wano having those families just like the D families plot ?
kurozumi betrayal =Marshall betrayal ?
Kaido = world government ?
Joy boy = oden ?

keep in mind oda likes to recycle and I don’t have Time to go through this because it will take me days lol

No, all your nonsense threads are coming here. Be happy they're not just closed. :yearight:
I am really don’t want to argue too much but I why the thread is as nonsense, may I ask ?

more is it because I am a “one piece hater “ ?

seriously I present some arguments about similarities between the clans set up of wano and void century...the marshal and korozomi...oden and joy boy...how oda likes to repeat thing such as dressrosa and alabasta...Robin and sanji I want to live

and them laughing at joy boy dancing or getting boiled sounds possible

I escaped Reddit but this place is no better

I am really don’t want to argue too much but I why the thread is as nonsense, may I ask ?

more is it because I am a “one piece hater “ ?

seriously I present some arguments about similarities between the clans set up of wano and void century...the marshal and korozomi...oden and joy boy...how oda likes to repeat thing such as dressrosa and alabasta...Robin and sanji I want to live

and them laughing at joy boy dancing or getting boiled sounds possible

I escaped Reddit but this place is no better
Yes Sky, whatever you say Sky.