Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think some Sanji fans shouldn't brush off the Sanji vs Queen fight and act like the fight isn't going to be good, we really don't know how the fight will play out.

Just be glad that Sanji is about to have a 1v1 fight with a Yonko Commander with a bounty of 1.32 billion, Oda could have done something worse for Sanji.
Nobody here says the fight won't be good, but that Oda tossed out a better option with better potential in a fight with King.

Nami will fight Ulti because we got a tease about Zeus, while Usopp might be having another 1 vs 1 against Page One or he and Chopper fighting the remaining numbers. (because of the lies tale)
I means Nami and Ussop for sure gonna fight Page One and Ulti later on, just at the moment they gonna help Tama to Main Stage and the Moment Tama arrived at Main Stage and started to give her command to Beast Pirates, it gonna attract Queen and King attention so who gonna stop these two? Sanji and Marco? Or Zoro recovered at the right time and stop them with the help of Sanji? This is what I'm thinking gonna happen next at Live Floor.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I means Nami and Ussop for sure gonna fight Page One and Ulti later on, just at the moment they gonna help Tama to Main Stage and the Moment Tama arrived at Main Stage and started to give her command to Beast Pirates, it gonna attract Queen and King attention so who gonna stop these two? Sanji and Marco? Or Zoro recovered at the right time and stop them with the help of Sanji? This is what I'm thinking gonna happen next at Live Floor.
why would King and Queen care about Nami and Usopp.
besides they have their respective opponent either.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I know it's a long shot and I don't think Queen is able to do it, but imagine if Queen knew how to use Rokushiki and is able to use Soru and Geppo.:crazwhat:

Regardless of what happens I'm really excited for this fight between Sanji and Queen.:stealthblack:
I would laugh at that massive body using geppou.
A lot.
In a good way.
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone think Nami Tama & Usopp able to reach Main Stage safely? also if Tama try to command All beast pirates in Main Stage it gonna attract Queen and King attention, I think Nami and Ussop need more people to help them. Either Sanji can help them or Kawamatsu Izou & Xdrake or Marco can help them so Sanji can Solo Queen more. I'm excited for this....
So.... did i notice something wrong?
The gorilla smile was there intimidating some samurai, but he also said he ate one of the kibidangos that the horse lady gave him. Shouldnt he be playing nice?

If Lance ever post a hint of Goku going super sayan and a Uno reverse card, I'm gonna lose my shit.

Last edited:
This was from magazine volume 6.

I would take it with a grain of salt but it says "His agility is unexpected for his massive body." So according to this magazine it's saying that Queen can actually be pretty fast despite his large body, we haven't seen Queen fought in his human form and also who knows maybe he might actually be fast in his hybrid form.
So Queen is like Jozu then. Oda stated that despite Jozu's massive build, he was able to speedblitzed Crocodile in Marineford. So both of them are really agile and move really fast.

And Oda give us skinny Queen for a reason.......

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
This was from magazine volume 6.

I would take it with a grain of salt but it says "His agility is unexpected for his massive body." So according to this magazine it's saying that Queen can actually be pretty fast despite his large body, we haven't seen Queen fought in his human form and also who knows maybe he might actually be fast in his hybrid form.
Yeah but Oda said the same for Jozu back then too. And I’m pretty sure Lucky Rou is fast too. I don’t think it necessarily hype Queen speed a lot.

I have a legit question for Sanji fans. Let me elaborate

I do think Zoro is the better character, but I am a Roger and Blackbeard fan. I like strong PIRATES

Sanji has a lot of cool moments going for him.He has 2 very sad back stories (tortued by his faily + almost starving to death). Mr. Prince talking to Crocodile. He getting EL THORed by Enel and using it to light his cigarette. His fight vs Kabra was very cool, the way he kicked him to the wall he fight first contact they make is awesome. When he revealed he could Geppou (skywalk) was nice and I also think his dream is very cool

What bugs me about Sanji is that he is in a Pirate crew. He is an official pirate, but he also is the worst pirate ever
He has absolutely no ambition for treasure and he simpy towards women in a way a pirate would never be
Sanji not even trying to defends imself because his haki could hurt Maria is in chracter for him, yes, but it also shows a dire need to see a therapist. Not even trying to defend yourself against a lady even if you might die is not healthy human behavior at all

Also, he almost nosebled to death when he saw mermaid boobs. His injure was actually plot relevant. How do you people ignore that?

It seems to me Oda likes crapping on Sanji. The nosebleed thing was a terrible mistake IMO.

Sanji is thr worst PIRATE ever. Not the worst character ever. He is a good Oda character, I want him to succeed in life, but with everything and eveyrone Oda has created in this world

How can this bizarre damaged man with a weird behaviors towards women be your FAVORITE chracter all of all One Piece?

I do think Zoro is the better character, but I am a Roger and Blackbeard fan. I like strong PIRATES

Sanji has a lot of cool moments going for him.He has 2 very sad back stories (tortued by his faily + almost starving to death). Mr. Prince talking to Crocodile. He getting EL THORed by Enel and using it to light his cigarette. His fight vs Kabra was very cool, the way he kicked him to the wall he fight first contact they make is awesome. When he revealed he could Geppou (skywalk) was nice and I also think his dream is very cool

What bugs me about Sanji is that he is in a Pirate crew. He is an official pirate, but he also is the worst pirate ever
He has absolutely no ambition for treasure and he simpy towards women in a way a pirate would never be
Sanji not even trying to defends imself because his haki could hurt Maria is in chracter for him, yes, but it also shows a dire need to see a therapist. Not even trying to defend yourself against a lady even if you might die is not healthy human behavior at all

Also, he almost nosebled to death when he saw mermaid boobs. His injure was actually plot relevant. How do you people ignore that?

It seems to me Oda likes crapping on Sanji. The nosebleed thing was a terrible mistake IMO.

Sanji is thr worst PIRATE ever. Not the worst character ever. He is a good Oda character, I want him to succeed in life, but with everything and eveyrone Oda has created in this world

How can this bizarre damaged man with a weird behaviors towards women be your FAVORITE chracter all of all One Piece?
You make it sound like One Piece characters are faithful representation for real life pirates LoL. I thought as One Piece fans we're way past that by this point of the story but I guess you're still stuck in that phase.
:milaugh:

Boi, don't let me summon my commanders on your ass......

Oh wait, @Hedfi already did it.

You make it sound like One Piece characters are faithful representation for real life pirates LoL. I thought as One Piece fans we're way past that by this point of the story but I guess you're still stuck in that phase.
:milaugh:
Well, I want pirates to be cool prates. We all have the right to like whatever we want, right?
I see by your signature you are yourself a Sanji fave, no?
I'm really not trying to shit at the character in the goddamn thread for that character, I just want to understand

Is Sanji your favorite because he just is or is there something about him I just didn't see in over 10 reruns of One Piece?

Well, I want pirates to be cool prates. We all have the right to like whatever we want, right?
I'm really not trying to shit at the character in the goddamn thread for that character, I just want to understand

Is Sanji your favorite because he just is or is there something about him I just didn't see in over 10 reruns of One Piece?
Sanji, Zoro and Nami are my top 3 characters in One Piece. I used to like Zoro and Sanji equally in the past but right now I prefer Sanji over Zoro. I just like characters that have colorful personalities more than clear cut ones. This is my preference in characters however someone else is free to his own.

Boi, don't let me summon my commanders on your ass......

Oh wait, @Hedfi already did it.
Sixth commander to the front lines :endthis:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Because it triggers people like you.
Very funny.

I'll give u my reason. I like Sanji becoz of his quirks tbh. The fact that he wont hit a woman, or fight with his hands even if it kills him makes him an interesting character for me. Plus I like his design, his backstory and of course his strength