Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Quiet confidence lol, I had a feeling this could/would happen. Embiid isn’t 100% and Ben shoots worse from tha Free throw line than I do shooting left handed from 3 add in we’re more talented top to bottom.....we gone bump

I'm sure you feel better watching the Hawks destroy the Sixers, gives you hope that maybe your team wasn't so trash lmao.

our first game against the Hawks was down to the wire before a Trae floater to win the game, but damn Philly is getting punched in the mouth rn and that's with Embiid going off for 26. And the Hawks don't even have DeAndre Hunter available today to play

it's just game 1 philly wins in 6
I thought it was just the Knicks that didn't have enough personnel to keep Trae in check but so far no one on the 76ers (including Danny Green and Matisse Thybulle) has been able to guard Trae who has 29 points 7 assists in 3 quarters. And Embiid has 28 points 8 rebounds and they're still down near 20 points to Atlanta heading into the 4th
Post automatically merged:

@Jiihad Atlanta almost imploding rn, they need to bring in ball handlers instead of having Huerter on the floor imo

@Jiihad damn Bogi with ice in his veins to win both Game 1s so far in the playoffs against both the Knicks and the 76ers jeez

Last edited:
Won’t happen man. They have the terminator. Clippers are fine.
oof lead down to 14 and the Mavs are now hitting shots

Won’t happen man. They have the terminator. Clippers are fine.
If Kawhi can get at least 6-8 more points this quarters, Clippers will be in good shape

oof PG with a terrible turnover

@ReggieZoldyck21 u need to tell the Clippers to stop shooting 3s lol, Mavs are right back in this game

Last edited:
so i guess it wasn't a fluke that they raped us then X_X
Well, they shot it really well today although the fact that Philly almost came back from 20 is probably more that they lost the game in the 1st half. I must say again that Trae is really fucking good that Simmons might get trouble with fouls if he becomes the Trae stopper (he still should)

Kawhi Leonard is a bad man :crazwhat:
He saved his best performances in the last 2 games. That's Playoff Kawhi that I know.

Yeah. Very bad missed call. Reminds me of that one KD out of bounds missed call in the playoff a few years ago.
I think that was the one against the Rockets during the reg. season. Never been more mad with a call but HOU still won at the end with a Harden GW lol

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Clippers entire team balled out, eventually overwhelming talent reigns supreme in this league more times than not.

S.o to Luka for being the 3rd player ever to do 40+pts 10+ ast in a game 7. He's solidified top 5 player in this league after this series.

Mavs need to deal KP tonight. They don't have a reliable 2nd option.

Clippers entire team balled out, eventually overwhelming talent reigns supreme in this league more times than not.

S.o to Luka for being the 3rd player ever to do 40+pts 10+ ast in a game 7. He's solidified top 5 player in this league after this series.

Mavs need to deal KP tonight. They don't have a reliable 2nd option.
they finally played Kennard in Game 7 and it actually paid off. No idea why they benched him for Games 1 - 6 tbh

Well, they shot it really well today although the fact that Philly almost came back from 20 is probably more that they lost the game in the 1st half. I must say again that Trae is really fucking good that Simmons might get trouble with fouls if he becomes the Trae stopper (he still should)

the problem is that the Hawks the entire playoffs (except Game 2 against us in the 1st round) hvae continued to shoot extremely well from 3. There are some games where Trae or Bogi is cold but then someone else on their team like Hunter or Lou Will takes over the game that allows them to be pretty consistent on offense

As a Pistons fan it brings a tear to my eye seeing Reggie come up big in a game 7
:pepecry:
c'mon man how u be forgetting about Game 7 Kennard :)

Last edited: