Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Now that's the Kawhi Leonard that I know... A top 2 or arguably best player in the game performance. Gave 45 points and brought the business to Luka whenever he got switched on him. Talking like I'm Kendrick Perkins now, lol.

You don’t think that’s for a reason? You really think Tyron Lue is an incompetent coach and hasn’t thought of putting his best perimeter defender(one of tha best to ever do it) on a guy who is demolishing his team at will.......

Paul George is a better package of offense and dense than James Harden, you gone tell me Paul George>James Harden?
I don't know why we're using PG again to make this point. It's generally accepted that he's just a tier lower than Curry and Harden. Let's cut him some slack, lol.

UNICORN BETTER STEP UP FOR THE WIN
The real Pandemic P. I guess I was wrong on this one. @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor

Zenzu is still mad at Kawhi for leaving his dear Raptors 😂

He has a point though, Kawhi is probably the least criticized superstar, he always gets a pass from the media

:gokulaugh:Its over.

In all seriousnes, father time is catching up. Lebron cant take over games like before.
Yeah. It's getting harder for me to give him the benefit of the doubt of being the best player in the game as he ages even though I know he sprained his ankle and got a shorter offseason than the rest this year. I gave him the benefit 2 years ago when he was injured and Kawhi took over the playoffs with the Raps.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
But Porzingis also only played 43 games this season so maybe Dallas should be higher than the seed they are too :kayneshrug:
Yea, MAYBE they should be. Tha Clippers ABSOLUTELY should be lol. Kawhi has thee single highest win shares in league history. Porzingis is jus injury prone, my ****....tha Clippers WERE FUCKING THROWING GAMES. THEY WAS LOSING ON FUCKING PURPOSE LMAOOOO

Dallas was losing cause if Luka doesn’t go nuclear they flaming hot ass

Yea, MAYBE they should be. Tha Clippers ABSOLUTELY should be lol. Kawhi has thee single highest win shares in league history. Porzingis is jus injury prone, my ****....tha Clippers WERE FUCKING THROWING GAMES. THEY WAS LOSING ON FUCKING PURPOSE LMAOOOO

But PG and Kawhi are injury prone too! Also, Luka was the MVP favorite before the season started but he got on that Shaq diet to start the season so @ReggieZoldyck21 has a point there. :kayneshrug:

Lmfao. I was hearing some people talk about the Clippers throwing game and I didn’t get what they meant. Now I know lol.

Anyways, you’re sleeping on Porzingis. If he isn’t injured for more than half the season, the Mavs would be higher than their current seed, so your argument there doesn’t really hold. Both in theory should be higher seed than what they are and it’s 4/5 matchup right now.

Also. Why are we acting like before this season many analysts weren’t saying that Luka would be an MVP candidate and the Mavs would be a top 5 seed? Idk why y’all keep talking like this team outside of Luka is just complete booty. I understand that Luka runs the show and he elevated everyone but Dallas has some very good pieces regardless. Obviously without Luka those pieces wouldn’t be enough but still.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
don't know why we're using PG again to make this point. It's generally accepted that he's just a tier lower than Curry and Harden. Let's cut him some slack, lol.
Man hell no Lmaoooo, Rant incoming:

As a pure basketball talent, you Kant name 8 guys more talented than Paul George in today’s game. He’s 6’8 with a 7ft wingspan. Shoots 40% from 3, 43-46% from tha field, close to 90% from tha foul line is an insane athlete(in his Prime) and is a legit lockdown perimeter defender and can deadass guard tha 1-4. He’s legitimately differently talented

@ZenZu might kill me for this, but as a PURE talent. He’s more talented than Luka and Kawhi

He’s jus a fucking mental midget and ion like saying it cause I actually like em as a player(he’s actually one of my favorite players) but I gotta be honest. From tha neck down he’s a Real MVP candidate but from tha neck up he’s lacking badly
Post automatically merged:

Lmfao. I was hearing some people talk about the Clippers throwing game and I didn’t get what they meant. Now I know lol.

Anyways, you’re sleeping on Porzingis. If he isn’t injured for more than half the season, the Mavs would be higher than their current seed, so your argument there doesn’t really hold. Both in theory should be higher seed than what they are and it’s 4/5 matchup right now.

Also. Why are we acting like before this season many analysts weren’t saying that Luka would be an MVP candidate and the Mavs would be a top 5 seed? Idk why y’all keep talking like this team outside of Luka is just complete booty. I understand that Luka runs the show and he elevated everyone but Dallas has some very good pieces regardless. Obviously without Luka those pieces wouldn’t be enough but still.
****! Porzingis healthy RIGHT NOW! And he averaging 13 fucking points.....they paying that muthafucka 30M to be a got damn CONE LMFAOOO!!!

Blood, you subtract Luka these ***** picking Cade Cunningham numba 1 overall this year

Last edited:
As a pure basketball talent, you Kant name 8 guys more talented than Paul George in today’s game.
1. Lebron James
2. Kevin Durant
3. Steph Curry
4. Joel Embiid
5. Anthony Davis
6. Giannis Antetokounmpo
7. Luka Doncic
8. Kawhi Leonard

Who wouldn’t you agree with? I could also put Joker here because he’s talented as fuck too. I’m assuming you’re not just talking about athleticism here. You’re taking into account size and skill set too right?

Blood, you subtract Luka these ***** picking Cade Cunningham numba 1 overall this year
Nah Cade is going to my Pistons. We got that no 1 pick on lock.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
1. Lebron James
2. Kevin Durant
3. Steph Curry
4. Joel Embiid
5. Anthony Davis
6. Giannis Antetokounmpo
7. Luka Doncic
8. Kawhi Leonard

Who wouldn’t you agree with? I could also put Joker here because he’s talented as fuck too. I’m assuming you’re not just talking about athleticism here. You’re taking into account size and skill set too right?
As a PURE TALENT, no Kawhi is not more talented than Paul George. Neither is Steph neither is Giannis neither is Luka

They gave a greater impact than him no question. But he’s tha more god given talented player. He’s jus a fucking pudding head

As a PURE TALENT, no Kawhi is not more talented than Paul George. Neither is Steph neither is Giannis neither is Luka

They gave a greater impact than him no question. But he’s tha more god given talented player. He’s jus a fucking pudding head
I can understand you saying as a “pure talent” PG>Steph and maybe Kawhi, but current Giannis? Hell no. That dude can play all 5 positions and can guard all 5 positions at an elite level. If not for that broke ass jumper he’d be the most talented player in the game. He’s 7 foot, he can pass, handle, defend all positions, dominate the paint, fast as hell, long as hell, and is an explosive athlete. Even has a decent mid range and face up game now.

Man hell no Lmaoooo, Rant incoming:

As a pure basketball talent, you Kant name 8 guys more talented than Paul George in today’s game. He’s 6’8 with a 7ft wingspan. Shoots 40% from 3, 43-46% from tha field, close to 90% from tha foul line is an insane athlete(in his Prime) and is a legit lockdown perimeter defender and can deadass guard tha 1-4. He’s legitimately differently talented

@ZenZu might kill me for this, but as a PURE talent. He’s more talented than Luka and Kawhi

He’s jus a fucking mental midget and ion like saying it cause I actually like em as a player(he’s actually one of my favorite players) but I gotta be honest. From tha neck down he’s a Real MVP candidate but from tha neck up he’s lacking badly
Can't disagree with you there. He's basically T-Mac with a better shot and T-Mac was arguably the most talented player before LeBron.

1. Lebron James
2. Kevin Durant
3. Steph Curry
4. Joel Embiid
5. Anthony Davis
6. Giannis Antetokounmpo
7. Luka Doncic
8. Kawhi Leonard

Who wouldn’t you agree with? I could also put Joker here because he’s talented as fuck too. I’m assuming you’re not just talking about athleticism here. You’re taking into account size and skill set too right?.
I see his point there. Like Kyrie is more talented than most of the players you put there

Yeah. It's getting harder for me to give him the benefit of the doubt of being the best player in the game as he ages even though I know he sprained his ankle and got a shorter offseason than the rest this year. I gave him the benefit 2 years ago when he was injured and Kawhi took over the playoffs with the Raps.
Its unfair to expect him to be the best in the league at this age. He will be 37 this December. For me, he is top 3 with Steph and KD. The new era is knocking the door though, they will take over within next couple of years.

Its unfair to expect him to be the best in the league at this age. He will be 37 this December. For me, he is top 3 with Steph and KD. The new era is knocking the door though, they will take over within next couple of years.
True. I might still give him 1 more year but even if he's not the best anymore he can still win a chip with AD provided they're all healthy. If Kawhi goes there, I fucking swear...

If Clippers lose on sunday PG should join the Warriors, he can be the role player he's always dreamed of being while winning the chip.
Y'all have no cap space so keep dreaming, lol. I'm sick of the Warriors getting a star player again.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
I can understand you saying as a “pure talent” PG>Steph and maybe Kawhi, but current Giannis? Hell no. That dude can play all 5 positions and can guard all 5 positions at an elite level. If not for that broke ass jumper he’d be the most talented player in the game. He’s 7 foot, he can pass, handle, defend all positions, dominate the paint, fast as hell, long as hell, and is an explosive athlete. Even has a decent mid range and face up game now.
Man Giannis jus a tall **** at this point lol, nah I’m playing. But he’s not more talented than PG, in no way shape or form can Giannis play tha one or guard tha 1 all game long etc. he can do it in stretches and at times but jus straight up “aye that’s your man for tha next 48min” naw

His handle really ain’t all that either at this point lol, he’s a big man masquerading as a wing or a guard right now. His jumper is basura, he can pass out tha post decently yea sure. But straight out create for everyone? Hell no lol

Man Giannis jus a tall **** at this point lol, nah I’m playing. But he’s not more talented than PG, in no way shape or form can Giannis play tha one or guard tha 1 all game long etc. he can do it in stretches and at times but jus straight up “aye that’s your man for tha next 48min” naw
I’m about to piss you off, but this is not true lol. I watched a 76ers vs Bucks game where Giannis guarded Simmons all game. Is Ben Simmons not a point guard? :wellwell:
His handle really ain’t all that either at this point lol, he’s a big man masquerading as a wing or a guard right now. His jumper is basura, he can pass out tha post decently yea sure. But straight out create for everyone? Hell no lol
For his size? His handle is great. He’s like 7 foot 240 lbs. not many guys his size can do what he does with the balk in the open court. One man fast break, freak that can go hoop to hoop in 2 dribbles lol. He’s a good playmaker. He’s no Luka or Lebron but he’ll consistently hit the open man on target and that’s what you need out of a guy who draws as much attention as Giannis. Jumper is ass, agree there. He’s got a decent mid range game though.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
I’m about to piss you off, but this is not true lol. I watched a 76ers vs Bucks game where Giannis guarded Simmons all game. Is Ben Simmons not a point guard? :wellwell:

For his size? His handle is great. He’s like 7 foot 240 lbs. not many guys his size can do what he does with the balk in the open court. One man fast break, freak that can go hoop to hoop in 2 dribbles lol. He’s a good playmaker. He’s no Luka or Lebron but he’ll consistently hit the open man on target and that’s what you need out of a guy who draws as much attention as Giannis. Jumper is ass, agree there. He’s got a decent mid range game though.
Ah yes, a guy who can’t shoot guarding a guy that WONT shoot at all.....Ben Simmons advantage at this point in his career is that he’s fucking 6’10 and athletic and can pass. Him not even considering shooting jump shots is a massive detriment to him and tha 6ers

Yea in a straight line he can “dribble” unfortunately that’s not tha true measure of a players handle. Can he create space? Can he keep his defender off balance? Get em rockin? Tha answer to these is no lol

2021 NBA Playoffs - Day 15

1st Round/Conference Quarterfinals
Eastern Conference

(1) Philadelphia 76ers VS (8) Washington Wizards
Game 1: 76ers 125 Wizards 118 | F
Game 2: 76ers 120 Wizards 95 | F
Game 3: 76ers 132 Wizards 103 | F
Game 4: 76ers 114 Wizards 122 | F
Game 5: 76ers 129 Wizards 112 | F
76ers wins series 4 - 1
(2) Brooklyn Nets VS (7) Boston Celtics
Game 1: Nets 104 Celtics 93 | F
Game 2: Nets 130 Celtics 108 | F
Game 3: Nets 119 Celtics 125 | F
Game 4: Nets 141 Celtics 126 | F
Game 5: Nets 123 Celtics 109 | F
Nets wins series 4 - 1
(3) Milwaukee Bucks VS (6) Miami Heat
Game 1: Bucks 109 Heat 107 | F/OT
Game 2: Bucks 132 Heat 98 | F
Game 3: Bucks 113 Heat 84 | F
Game 4: Bucks 120 Heat 103 | F
Bucks wins series 4 - 0
(4) New York Knicks VS (5) Atlanta Hawks
Game 1: Knicks 105 Hawks 107 | F
Game 2: Knicks 101 Hawks 92 | F
Game 3: Knicks 94 Hawks 105 | F
Game 4: Knicks 96 Hawks 113 | F
Game 5: Knicks 89 Hawks 103 | F
Hawks wins series 4 - 1
Western Conference
(1) Utah Jazz VS (8*) Memphis Grizzlies
Game 1: Jazz 109 Grizzlies 112 | F
Game 2: Jazz 141 Grizzlies 129 | F
Game 3: Jazz 121 Grizzlies 111 | F
Game 4: Jazz 120 Grizzlies 113 | F
Game 5: Jazz 126 Grizzlies 110 | F
Jazz wins series 4 - 1
(2) Phoenix Suns VS (7) Los Angeles Lakers
Game 1: Suns 99 Lakers 90 | F
Game 2: Suns 102 Lakers 109 | F
Game 3: Suns 95 Lakers 109 | F
Game 4: Suns 100 Lakers 92 | F
Game 5: Suns 115 Lakers 85 | F
Game 6: Suns 113 Lakers 100 | F
Suns wins series 4 - 2
(3) Denver Nuggets VS (6) Portland Trail Blazers
Game 1: Nuggets 109 Trail Blazers 123 | F
Game 2: Nuggets 128 Trail Blazers 109 | F
Game 3: Nuggets 120 Trail Blazers 115 | F
Game 4: Nuggets 95 Trail Blazers 115 | F
Game 5: Nuggets 147 Trail Blazers 140 | F/2OT
Game 6: Nuggets 126 Trail Blazers 115 | F
Nuggets wins series 4 - 2
(4) Los Angeles Clippers VS (5) Dallas Mavericks
Game 1: Clippers 103 Mavericks 113 | F
Game 2: Clippers 121 Mavericks 127 | F
Game 3: Clippers 118 Mavericks 108 | F
Game 4: Clippers 106 Mavericks 81 | F
Game 5: Clippers 100 Mavericks 105 | F
Game 6: Clippers 106 Mavericks 97 | F
Game 7:
---

2nd Round/Conference Semifinals
Eastern Conference

---

(1) Philadelphia 76ers VS (5) Atlanta Hawks
Game 1:
Game 2:
Game 3:
Game 4:
(2) Brooklyn Nets VS (3) Milwaukee Bucks
Game 1: Nets 115 Bucks 108 | F
Game 2:
Game 3:
Game 4:

Western Conference
---

(1) Utah Jazz VS
Game 1:
Game 2:
Game 3:
Game 4:
(2) Phoenix Suns VS (3) Denver Nuggets
Game 1:
Game 2:
Game 3:
Game 4:

Conference Finals
Eastern Conference

---
Western Conference
---

NBA FINALS

---
NBA 2020-21 Season Awards

Most Valuable Player/MVP -
Coach of the Year/COTY -
Rookie of the Year/ROTY -
6th Man of the Year/6MOTY - G Jordan Clarkson (Utah Jazz)
Defensive Player of the Year/DPOY -
Most Improved Player/MIP - F/C Julius Randle (New York Knicks)
Executive of the Year/EOTY -

All-NBA 1st Team -
All-NBA 2nd Team -
All-NBA 3rd Team -

All-Rookie 1st Team -
All-Rookie 2nd Team -

All-Defensive 1st Team -
All-Defensive 2nd Team -

Last edited: