Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
the question is how many people have voted for tpein but havent mentioned a reason for his sussiness?
I didn’t state my reasons - kinda weak like most D1 reads, but I didn’t like his interaction with Udell, and he’s usually a lot more engaging as town - but I was no later than the second person to vote for him.

by my esitmations were 30 mins away from eod- lots of time left for discussion or something to happen
Why should we not lynch a player in a claim heavy game. T-Pein will not die when he reaches majority. He will be placed on the lynch platform to be judge. He should have 3 hours to give his case. If we believe him then we vote innocent. So this phase can still end in a no lynch.

Mafia is a read heavy game so when players are just throwing votes around we need to do something about that player. T-pein flip can also inform us about Ekko and Ratchet. Not to mention all the players who showed up like mango and sheep a lynch.

Ratchet is certainly a busser so my eye is on him

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
what are your current reads if you dont mind?
Vote’s on T-Pein, and I agree with Light’s read on Ratchet as scum. Kiwi’s not always so easy for me to read, but I like what I’m seeing from her so far. Midnight and Final are as unknowable as ever, but I perpetually support any efforts to smoke them out. Lind and I are on similar wavelengths at the moment. Null on everyone else right now.

Why should we not lynch a player in a claim heavy game. T-Pein will not die when he reaches majority. He will be placed on the lynch platform to be judge. He should have 3 hours to give his case. If we believe him then we vote innocent. So this phase can still end in a no lynch.

Mafia is a read heavy game so when players are just throwing votes around we need to do something about that player. T-pein flip can also inform us about Ekko and Ratchet. Not to mention all the players who showed up like mango and sheep a lynch.

Ratchet is certainly a busser so my eye is on him
what is this lynch platform that you speak of?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
why are you voting mr tpein?
From reads. He hasn't done anything of note, avoided my questions, hasn't been present in the game, tried to sheep votes twice. We need to hear more from him and putting him at the lynch platform will make him speak or be lynched.

we should no lynch today
What? No way. This is a dumb thing to say. We've gotten a lot of interactions and a no lynch would be the worst because we'll just end up wasting the day away.

what is this lynch platform that you speak of?
Have you never played ToS or ToL???

Whenever X player reaches majority they are put on trial. That player has 3 hours to make one post to convince town they are not scum. After that town votes, Guilty, Innocent or abstain.

If the majority of players vote guilty then he dies, if it is innocent he is spared from the lynch.

Have you never played ToS or ToL???

Whenever X player reaches majority they are put on trial. That player has 3 hours to make one post to convince town they are not scum. After that town votes, Guilty, Innocent or abstain.

If the majority of players vote guilty then he dies, if it is innocent he is spared from the lynch.
no ive only played mafia- i read the wiki and its the same except for a few changes obviously one of them being this lynch platform-

Status
Not open for further replies.