End of D2 / N2 Start
End of N2 / D3 Start
End of D3 / N3 Start
End of N3 / D4 Start
End of D4 / N4 Start
End of N4 / D5 Start
End of D5 / N5 Start

Game Style -
  • Claiming: all types of claiming is legal and will have no mechanical consequence involved.
  • Cycles - each day and night phase will last 24-hours. In total, a 48-hour cycle. During the write-up, I will post a countdown timer for you guys to keep track of the time.
  • Dusk Phase - There will be no Dusk Phase.
  • Open Setup - Visit this wiki site to see all the roles and the mechanics.
  • Majority Lynch - After the majority is reached on a player, there will be a trial before the said player is lynched. It will just be one phase where both the accused and the players can converse to decide the accused's outcome. The King has the power to decide the accused's fate.
  • Whispering: I will be allowing whispers in this game. But, unlike the original game, you may only send 1 whisper per day and only receive 2 whispers per day.
  • Write-ups and feedback: Every single player in the game will be told whether or not their action failed. They will specifically receive "action fail" as a message. Unlike the previous games, healers will get notified if their targets are attacked.
  • King: I will be personally assigning who gets to be King this game. That player will be officially announced as the King at the start of the game. In the event that the King dies, a new King must be elected. In the day phase after the King has died, players may nominate themselves to become the new King When that self-nomination round is over, the voting round will start and the nominated player with the most votes at the end will be elected. Players who are Royals will have votes count for 2 on them if they nominated themselves. Do note that if any one of those players is converted to Cult/Unseen they will still remain Royals. If you guys do not vote for a candidate then I will randomly make one of the nominated players the King. If there are 5 players left in the game, a new King cannot be elected. The King can be Good or Bad. The starting King will be randomly assigned to either Blue Dragon or Cult/Unseen. Psycho and Neutral Kings are only possible in the event that an independent is nominated to become King. A Cult/Unseen King will not know their teammates.
  • Logbook: A player may write whatever they want in here. In the event that they die, the logbook will be revealed. It will only be revealed the player is killed at night. To write in your logbook, simply go to your role pm and type Logbook: "xyz"(don't actually write xyz but what you want to type instead). You may update your logbook whenever you wish but you can't update it after you are dead.
  • Death Note: The killer of a player can leave a note behind which will be revealed at the end of the night. This note will not contain actual valuable information and is mainly used to just troll.
Game Rules -
  • Do not, under any circumstances, reveal any information to any player regarding this game if you are no longer alive.
  • Do not quote Private Messages from me; paraphrase. And no, replacing second-person pronouns with first-person pronouns does not count as paraphrasing.
  • Do not edit your posts; double post if necessary. Failure to comply could result in a mod-kill.
  • Vote towards a lynch by typing Vote lynch <name> or Vote <name>, where <name> is the name of the player you are voting for. You do not need to type Unvote, or [Change] alongside a newer vote. I will always accept votes even with the wrong format, however, it is not my responsibility if I miss them by mistake. Failure to vote results in nothing but shame.
  • You must post at least 3 times per day phase. Failure to comply will result in a warning and a mod-block at the first offense. A second failure will result in a forced substitution or mod-kill. If you think you might not be able to meet the requirement at any given phase, let me know in advance and you will not be affected by the repercussions. Note that posts made for the sole purpose of meeting this requirement will not be considered.
  • If you believe that I have made a mistake, please address the issue with me via Private message. Save any other comments for after the game.

DO NOT POST

Last edited by a moderator:
E
King of Snipers
@Ekkologix is your King! Please address him by the proper title of Your Majesty!

It is Day 1.
You have 24 hours to discuss with one another.
With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
yes this is all in the writeup- is this you trying to be helpful then?
Actually it's technically not directly specified in the write-up that a King can be lynched, I'm using the ToL guide on Wiki to attempt to augment my knowledge on the game. Although, it was very intuitive to believe such to be most likely the case, since the lynching process description doesn't rule out any player.

Actually it's technically not directly specified in the write-up that a King can be lynched, I'm using the ToL guide on Wiki to attempt to augment my knowledge on the game. Although, it was very intuitive to believe such to be most likely the case, since the lynching process description doesn't rule out any player.
well why would i assume that the king couldnt be lynched? would you say that you usually try to be helpful and jump into answering questions right away?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
well why would i assume that the king couldnt be lynched? would you say that you usually try to be helpful and jump into answering questions right away?
If that can prove helpful why not. And of course, not answering just for you, but whomever could eventually happen to be unsure of whether or not the King could be lynched, in this particular instance. Of course Mafia, as well as this specific game, are games to be played in a very sophisticated fashion, details can make a world of difference and assuming one way or another too soon might prove detrimental in the long run. It's best to be as wary as possible about mechanics to my advise, as long as there's ground to.

Status
Not open for further replies.