Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
As for my fellow BDs I apologize for letting you down. As those of you in the Imformers chat know I am very ill now, so I wasn't in the right state of mind all the time, which might have hampered my performance here, but that should be no excuse. I should have executed the CL on night 3 and there's a huge chance we would have won, but as I said I didn't wanna lose all the kills in the worst case scenario, and also because sometimes I needed to make a decision quickly because I wouldn't feel well enough to stay up until later lol. I got the reads right in this game which is a plus, but almost worthless since I didn't do much with them, or couldn't get town to follow me on them. Once again, I apologize for that.

But anyway, congratulations to the Cult, they got us.
@Marimo_420 you did good. The only time I sused you was when you dropped that read list out of the blue. It felt odd. Still you played nicely, good job.

@Kiwipom I hate you.

@Lindltaylor you were good too. A bit too obvious with the defense on Kiwi, which in hindsight I should have used to kill her, but as I said multiple times above I wasn't always 100 percent lol so I forgot some things, but otherwise good. Congratulations.

@Ratchet I don't really know what to say to you lol. GG I guess. This might be your easiest win yet lol.

Anyhow, I am glad we had a lot of fun in the game. The twists, events, arguing, bantering, elections were all top notch. GG guys.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
What?!

:jinbewat:

I- Is it serious?

Man, I hope you get well my dude, me and Father will sacrifice some kingdom to make you immortal
A bit lol, but don't worry, I am feeling much better now than at the beginning lol. Thanks for the support Mango, you rock. :sweat:

Also don't take too long of a break from mafia my man. Having you in games is a must.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
As for my fellow BDs I apologize for letting you down. As those of you in the Imformers chat know I am very ill now, so I wasn't in the right state of mind all the time, which might have hampered my performance here, but that should be no excuse. I should have executed the CL on night 3 and there's a huge chance we would have won, but as I said I didn't wanna lose all the kills in the worst case scenario, and also because sometimes I needed to make a decision quickly because I wouldn't feel well enough to stay up until later lol. I got the reads right in this game which is a plus, but almost worthless since I didn't do much with them, or couldn't get town to follow me on them. Once again, I apologize for that.

@Marimo_420 you did good. The only time I sused you was when you dropped that read list out of the blue. It felt odd. Still you played nicely, good job.

@Kiwipom I hate you.

@Lindltaylor you were good too. A bit too obvious with the defense on Kiwi, which in hindsight I should have used to kill her, but as I said multiple times above I wasn't always 100 percent lol so I forgot some things, but otherwise good. Congratulations.

@Ratchet I don't really know what to say to you lol. GG I guess. This might be your easiest win yet lol.

Anyhow, I am glad we had a lot of fun in the game. The twists, events, arguing, bantering, elections were all top notch. GG guys.
Light, thereโ€™s no need to apologize bro. Iโ€™ve probably said this more times than I can count, but playing with you is such a joy. You were great as town and got the right list on day 3. Plus, You were an easy town read to others and my push on you not gaining any traction is proof of it. You were great.

Your decision to not execute Kiwi is understandable. Especially since you lose all those executions if you were wrong and as town you canโ€™t be 100% about anything.

Great play to you bro!

Stop being a sore loser. You finding Kiwi and Udell scummy doesn't change the fact that they both outplayed town and survived for so long. It doesn't change the fact Kiwi was able to get the win for her team. You found them scummy af while no one else did. Cool, you deserve credit for the reads, but what did you do with those reads? Nothing. What happened to you instead? Lynched Day 3. They may not have impressed you but stop acting like they played bad when they objectively performed better than you did.
nah,
they got the players pocketed and nothing they do will change that apparently.
sad!

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž

@Kiwipom I hate you.

You did really well Light!

Despite not claiming, you were the one town player that was very solid and held town together. I knew we needed to either convert you or kill you asap because with you in the thread, it was essentially impossible for us to control it.

GG!

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
The moment when you jailed other players ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh that lol. You should see my messages.

Claim ur ful roll 2 me
Whadya redas do u half
Ur actions nw
Etc etc

You did really well Light!

Despite not claiming, you were the one town player that was very solid and held town together. I knew we needed to either convert you or kill you asap because with you in the thread, it was essentially impossible for us to control it.

GG!
Thanks.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Good game. I'm confident Udell went after me in that his kill was ostensibly looking safe for the reason no one would have likely watched me, and unlike some believe I'm not necessarily that helpful to the scum side if I play seriously, if not he also gained handy WIFOM points. So next time you can watch me since some scum players might attempt to strike me down to swiftly get away.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Let's fucking go!!!!!!!!!
@Kiwipom @Lindltaylor thanks for the goddam carry you two, especially Kiwi. Can't be calling you Kiweak no more.

I genuinely thought it was all over when Lind got taken out, but no Kiwipon somehow pulled it the fuck off.
GG.

@Midnight Delight wp bro. And @Ratchet no we didn't cuck you a win, we gifted you one.

:cheers:

Thanks for the game @Queen @Dragomir
Post automatically merged:

@Kiwipom I hate you.

Yeah was extremely gutted I died night 2 due to my own paranoia. Was actually doing well as scum for my standards smh.

Oh and @Ekkologix congrats on the W too. Forgot you were with us for a second.
Post automatically merged:

:yearight::yearight::yearight:

Last edited:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
I killed Beta, then the fake king (for some drama lmao), Ten and Ratchet. I needed to balance kills so I thought Ratchet was cult since he wasn't posting and got confirmed earlier.
I was actually still Blue Dragon at this point. It was only after that, that I was Culted. Literally the same Night that I was reaped.

Definitely didn't deserve the win lol. But eh, Cult wins are fairly rare, so I'll take it. Thank you for the game.

Good game. I'm confident Udell went after me in that his kill was ostensibly looking safe for the reason no one would have likely watched me, and unlike some believe I'm not necessarily that helpful to the scum side if I play seriously, if not he also gained handy WIFOM points. So next time you can watch me since some scum players might attempt to strike me down to swiftly get away.
This is confidently incorrect. I already explained why I went after you. I literally could killed whoever I wanted and BD wouldn't figure out shit because I was the reaper, trackers and observers couldn't really prove anything since body only shows an extra night later lmao.
I was actually still Blue Dragon at this point. It was only after that, that I was Culted. Literally the same Night that I was reaped.

Definitely didn't deserve the win lol. But eh, Cult wins are fairly rare, so I'll take it. Thank you for the game.
Yea I know but you were the safest convert. If BD dragon had lynched Kiwi I would have won the game because no one could have stopped at that point.

@Light D Lamperouge you did really good man. That was good stuff. I honestly thought you were scum D1 not gonna lie so I read you wrong at that time lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.