Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
psycho king is op af tho
i don't understand why it took so much time for ppl to realize that the sk was a reaper lol
I'll be honest with you

I didn't read the reaper role on the ToL wiki cuz I was lazy
when I finally did, it made so much sense why people were silenced lmao

psycho king is op af tho
i don't understand why it took so much time for ppl to realize that the sk was a reaper lol
I couldn't see the king abilities on wiki. I just saw the different version of the kings. I know the psycho king is strong but I just couldn't let go of that reaper role. I was more concerned with causing chaos than actually trying to win.
:gokulaugh:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Firstly, Thank you so much for the game @Queen and @Dragomir

Congrats to @Midnight Delight !

@Lindltaylor @Marimo_420 we did it!!!!

I told you guys we're the W team! :sweat:

lmao @Ekkologix I was sooo mad when you saved Tpein, how were you cult king? 🤣I was dead sure you were BD
We did it! Congrats to you for the MVP kiwi! You really deserved it, my true Queen!

@Marimo_420 @Ekkologix congrattss My cultists!
Lmao! @Ratchet ’s first post in the cult pm was “Did I get cucked last minute from winning?” Hahaha. No fam! We won!

@Queen TAC the funniest part of the game for me was debating with you for the throne lmao. Would love to do it again! It was so funny and so much fun for me!

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I was like 50/50 on Kiwi/ Rhea, but I thought there was so many invests, that I wanted to believe in Kiwi.

Damn, well I threw that shit even if I felt Kiwi probably was the last cult anyway..
:risitasad:

Well, I suppose I threw the game again in true Mango fashion
Sorry BD, I let you down again
Mango, there’s no need for apologies. You mainly play to have fun and that’s more than enough. Lighten up lol, you too were a great town and someone we wanted to cult :)

Wasnt impressed by kiwi nor udell tbh.
Scummy AF.

Only reason I didnt push udell more was I assumed he was just salty town.
The fact that they survived despite, according to you, “being scummy AF” is also a great feat.

Great scum play isn’t just being super townie, cause that’s simply impossible when you have to go for mislynches. Town points decrease greatly every time after a mislynch. Plus Kiwi even survived and won when town PoE’d the hell out of the game. Marimo wasn’t that sussed and Udell was widely town read.

Kiwi and Udell were very impressive imo.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You refused to vote for tac and instead supported lind who literally matched with cult king...
You were lvp.
Too far gone at that point.
Yep, well what can I say, there could be a multitude of reasons why he could've matched with cult king. He could've been framed, Rhea could've been redirected, Lind could've been bussed.

And I didn't have scumvibes from him.
But yeah sure, in hindsight Linds' arguments broke down, but I wanted to believe.

D

Dragomir

You refused to vote for tac and instead supported lind who literally matched with cult king...
You were lvp.
Too far gone at that point.
Stop being a sore loser. You finding Kiwi and Udell scummy doesn't change the fact that they both outplayed town and survived for so long. It doesn't change the fact Kiwi was able to get the win for her team. You found them scummy af while no one else did. Cool, you deserve credit for the reads, but what did you do with those reads? Nothing. What happened to you instead? Lynched Day 3. They may not have impressed you but stop acting like they played bad when they objectively performed better than you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.