Maybe if Lance's hint from earlier suggests Chopper healing Zoro that quick, then potentially Oda really is trying to set up all the matchups before Act 3 ends.

It could support it ending next chapter or 1017. Technically 958-1017 is 60 chapters if the whole 15, 30, 60, 30, 15 act structure idea and true.

Though, if we are also supposed to get a Kaido/Yamato flashback, on top of like 10 fights including the 2 Yonko, I can't see "Act 4" being 30 chapters only. Seems way too short at this point.

Maybe if Lance's hint from earlier suggests Chopper healing Zoro that quick, then potentially Oda really is trying to set up all the matchups before Act 3 ends.

It could support it ending next chapter or 1017. Technically 958-1017 is 60 chapters if the whole 15, 30, 60, 30, 15 act structure idea and true.

Though, if we are also supposed to get a Kaido/Yamato flashback, on top of like 10 fights including the 2 Yonko, I can't see "Act 4" being 30 chapters only. Seems way too short at this point.
What was the hint?

G

Gorosei Informer

I can see a Yamato team up with Luffy but @Cinera made an argument against it which made sense at the time but I can't remember what it was :josad: I personally would love to see Yamato team up with the SHs against Kaido but knowing Oda, he is probably gna have each one of them fight Kaido alone kmt:lusalty:, Yamato damages Kaido a bit, Luffy defeats Kaido and Zoro kills him off.

Frfr, Zoan awakening feels underwhelming compared to Logias and Paramecias. Zoan awakening is basically Boundman minus the recovery rate:kayneshrug:

Don't even get me started on Chopper. I alread gave up on his abilities when I thought every Zoan has basically the same transformations as he does. I really was expecting horn point, brain point e.t.c from the likes of Marco and Kaido:josad:
Completely agree. Doesn't help he keeps spamming Kung Fu point and some forms got abandoned post TS.

:whitepress:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
why do people hate chopper? i love him but its like when i rank strawhats he's pretty low but still I love him.
Pré skip he was great but his lack of evolution of really concerning, and what made him badass pre skip is not here anymore : monster point lost all its cool, and Kung fu point is really a bad design.

And one again for a teenager who went from 15 to 17 Chopper is way too childish, didn’t change at all etc.

Even his « base » design is worse than before. He was lot less « kawai » before