Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on his responses, or lack thereof to you guys accusing him. Also bc his play style is different according to Usopp.

And I voted Usopp because I want better leadership.
Imma be honest you with you. When you said you want better leadership it sounded like you had an agenda. The only person who can become king that is 100% trustworthy is the prince. The problem is town needs the prince because he can jail and execute scum. If the prince becomes king we are screwed because town loses a huge power role. The princess is not conversion immune.

We have no choice but to verify Ekko through game play for now.
Yeah I am sheeping. There’s not enough content here to eyeball scums
That is kinda fair since Ekko has been filling up the pages with mostly tilt. However you can iso players for content. This excuse is played out.

Emil

Certified Memelord
being noticing a trend were town players tend to just take the lazy route and play too scummy to be scum so others town read them instead or actually playing properly like town to get themselves proper town read

its pretty sad tbh

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I thought we had multiple votes. I keep my vote on Knight. And retract on Ekko.

Unvote Ekko @Queen
Nah we don't. And if you want your vote to count you'd have to vote again. But you should know this. We've definitely talked about it in the scum chat in the previous game.

Either way you didn't answer my question, so please do so. What are your thoughts now? What reads do you have?

Nah we don't. And if you want your vote to count you'd have to vote again. But you should know this. We've definitely talked about it in the scum chat in the previous game.

Either way you didn't answer my question, so please do so. What are your thoughts now? What reads do you have?
I explained for Knight already. And I don’t have other reads besides that. It’s hard to tell. Everyone is passive aggressive

Emil

Certified Memelord
btw something we havnt discussed yet is the possibility of the indie killer role failing their kill as well

its possible someone roleblocked the indie killer

btw something we havnt discussed yet is the possibility of the indie killer role failing their kill as well

its possible someone roleblocked the indie killer
Everyone has not posted and no one claimed jailed so don't worry about that. The prince will be able to execute soon. So by poe the Prince can simply lock down the same target.

Whats a wu? And I dont know this thats why im askin
Write up
We don't know man having just the cult is already a handful. So far its probably likely we got the fool present, or maybe TAC is just fooling us and he is actually cult leader. I guess I can see one more neutral at most. However no one died so probably not two killing indies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Everyone has not posted and no one claimed jailed so don't worry about that. The prince will be able to execute soon. So by poe the Prince can simply lock down the same target.
this is a good point

especially since we didn't get any type of write ups on conversions or kills
roleblockers/prince should consider staying on the same targets

Status
Not open for further replies.