Versus Battle Toji Fushiguro (JJK) vs East Blue Zoro

Who will win ?

• Total voters
what logic is that
does zoro have cursed tehniques? :jay-he:
zoro would blitz toji s ass and he s done toji will get cut in half:datas:
No he doesn't. But take example like when he fought mihawk for example. The other two swords are broken except wado. So zoro needs yubashiri and sandai kitetsu to DEFEAT him. Not just durable to him. And i knew Zoro feat since day one. That man durable and survived even fatal attack from cabaji and still slashing that fatal attack! The thing is i don't see zoro winning with some random sword

No he doesn't. But take example like when he fought mihawk for example. The other two swords are broken except wado. So zoro needs to yubashiri and sandai kitetsu to DEFEAT him. Not just durable to him. And i knew Zoro feat since day one. That man durable and survived even fatal attack from cabaji and still slashing that fatal attack! The thing is i don't see zoro winning with some random sword
man wtf is this logic bruh u compare mihawk the world strongest swordsman and his black blade one of 12 with toji s shit?
mihawk can break them doesn t mean toji can do shit :risicheck:

man wtf is this logic bruh u compare mihawk the world strongest swordsman and his black blade one of 12 with toji s shit?
mihawk can break them doesn t mean toji can do shit :risicheck:

This is Maki before heavenly restrictions using Cursed sword able to break regular sword. So what do you think?
@RayanOO is EastBlue Zoro had Sandai/Yubashiri/Wado? Or like majority of East blue arc 2 random sword and wado?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
did u read that chap rayan chan or do u ignore facts?:rolaugh:
kuro s speed>>>toji and naoya
Lbecause Zoro can move as fast as Kuro in travel speed in EB :gonope: ?

And I don't think Kuro is faster than Naoya.
kuro washes toji :kayneshrug:
Lol no, Toji would react to Kuro and stomp his ass. Kuro is glass canon, once you adapt to his speed and understand his powers Luffy fooderized him.

Lol no, Toji would react to Kuro and stomp his ass. Kuro is glass canon, once you adapt to his speed and understand his powers Luffy fooderized him.
before toji realizes shit he gets cut in half :suresure:
Lbecause Zoro can move as fast as Kuro in travel speed in EB
that s why i told u about the whiskey peak shit it showed for the first time zoro s speed against the bounty hunters
since in east blue oda didn t decide to show it

Don't you know a lot about Jujutsu?

Toji stomp Dagon, who can create an entire island with hills and a sea. This version of Zoro is completely out of your league here.

we talking about toji a dude who focuses on speed and strenght
toji is getting washed :gokulaugh:
kuro would destroy toji :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Toji has an iron body
iron body :luffylaugh: nothing to zoro who destroyed steel swords like butter
op characters>>jjk
kuro could not cut his subordinates in half because op characters got superior durability to jjk they survive to crazy shit

stop dreaming rayan ur creditless:mihanha:

Last edited:
we talking about toji a dude who focuses on speed and strenght
toji is getting washed :gokulaugh:
kuro would destroy toji :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

iron body :luffylaugh: nothing to zoro who destroyed steel swords like butter
op characters>>jjk

stop dreaming rayan ur creditless:mihanha:

I appreciate that you used manga feats and quotes to base your argument rather than your own unsupported opinion.

I appreciate that you used manga feats and quotes to base your argument rather than your own unsupported opinion.
did up there
kuro s speed shits on toji s
op character are different i mean fodders can survive getting burned by insane amount of flames or huge explosions meanwhile naobito died from a small flame from jogo :saden: or maki almost died to :cantseeme:

fishemn fodders can throw building something we didn t see from toji
hachi can wield 300kg swords so casual 6 of them :suresure: