Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Kid will have to recruit the commanders and the F6 and he will not be near Luffy and his crew since the strawhats are fighting the commanders and F6 and will win too . and Luffy has people who will join him like Yamato and Law (since he wants to know about the D. i dont see him quitting being on the sunny.)

Based on how Wano has been going so far for Usopp and Nami, Nami's victory is underwhelming as fuck.

I'm sure it'll be a dope panel but Oda skips 98% of the initial fight & just shows Usopp about to be taken out 1v2. Then we get Namis moment, which could've been better imo if it had proper build up like Usopps in Alabasta. Then we get Nami being enraged at Ulti for hurting Tama & thats been taken away by Big Moms fusion attack.

Hearing Nami "wins" just sounds underwhelming considering we skipped the 1st fight and have Ulti take a heavy hit from Big Mom, only to give Nami a power up to take out Ulti who took a severe hit not that long ago.

Idk how the other fights are going to go but this lowkey killed some of my interest in fights that are still ongoing.

To everyone assuming this was Nami's big fight with Ulti, remember that the early spoilers said Chopper vs Queen a couple weeks ago. What probably happened is Nami hit Ulti with an attack and it knocked Ulti down. Ya'll are assuming way too much from one line. Imo Ulti getting back up and Yamato being essentially confirmed as the next Nakama make this a 10/10 chapter.

You forget that his editors are all trash. Oda probably still got it. His editors sway him in bad directions
Nah I think it's reverse. Before timeskip, the editors had a lot more power which is why the pacing was so much better pretime skip. But then One Piece reached record levels which made Oda have more control, where he even said in interviews he doesn't like when his editors gives him suggestions because "it's his story".

Kid will have to recruit the commanders and the F6 and he will not be near Luffy and his crew since the strawhats are fighting the commanders and F6 and will win too . and Luffy has people who will join him like Yamato and Law (since he wants to know about the D. i dont see him quitting being on the sunny.)
Lidd is weaker than zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.