Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I still have no idea what the fuck Perospero is doing.

He said he didn't want to make the alliance with Kaido, and he was fighting Marco because Big Mom told him to do so, but now after seeing the perfect moment to attack Marco, he chose to attack the fodder of the invasion and he was helping Queen for a small time? he just forgot about Big Mom on the roof or Marco in front of him?

What is going on with this character? also, Carrot and Wanda are fucking zzzzzzz for the rest of the arc? :suresure:

writing and pacing are completely diferent things

This arc is not bad if you binge read it, and theres plenty of interesting stuff for us to uncover. Its just a pain to read it weekly since Oda loves his stupid unnecessary cliffhangers that only exist to waste time and make the pacing even more of a pain.
i reread onigashima 3 times, mostly for powerscalling reasons, no new information has been added

it's still bad

You know what they say, “patience is key.” Plus he’s already done some cool things. I liked Punk Rottens design and despite how no one gives him credit for it, he’s shown some great feats of raw physical strength. Excited to see how he plans to do significant damage now.

I know for a fact that he will use CoC to do something big though. No way Oda had Kaido reveal that Kidd is a conquerer only for us to never see Kidd do anything with it. Feel like Oda’s holding it back for something big.

Big Mom Pirates - Katakuri, Smoothie, Cracker.
Red Hair Pirates - Ben Beckman, Lucky Roo, Yasopp.
Whitebeard Pirates - Marco, Jozu, Vista.
Beast Pirates - King, Queen, Jack.
Blackbeard Pirates - Burgess, Shiryu, ? Van Augur ? (not sure about the order in this one).

There's going to be a top trio on the straw hat crew without Luffy tho.

It has to be some combination of Zoro, Sanji, Yamato and Jinbei right?
Zoro, Yamato, jinbei/Franky/Sanji/Monster Chopper. More like its Jinbei. law,kid even shocked when he joining the crew

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I still have no idea what the fuck Perospero is doing.

He said he didn't want to make the alliance with Kaido, and he was fighting Marco because Big Mom told him to do so, but now after seeing the perfect moment to attack Marco, he chose to attack the fodder of the invasion and he was helping Queen for a small time? he just forgot about Big Mom on the roof or Marco in front of him?

What is going on with this character? also, Carrot and Wanda are fucking zzzzzzz for the rest of the arc? :suresure:
According to a super smart and handsome little boy on this forum, Carrot’s still gonna save Luffy from drowning because Pedro’s will is the most important one in the series or…uhh, hmm, this made more sense when that very cool boy said it, I think he’s too busy foaming at the mouth to explain it now.

H

humanbeing

So Nami , Usopp and Chopper will have to fight some of BM veterans assuming P1 and Ulti are defeated for good and the BM will be following BM's vivre card to the Capital. Jinbe might have to fight Smoothie after taking Who's who down.

I

Indigo

Zoro, Sanji, & Yamato are obviously the commanders with Jimbe as the WW/Snack - unofficial YC4

But Zoro is the special vice captain kind of YC1 that’s on a different level than a Katakuri or a King.
I would put Jinbei as YC3 to be honest, because he would be a much better leader and has a lot more experience than Yamato. Yamato has no life experience whatsoever and he also just got into the crew, it would be weird for him to be get to be above Jinbei who has been a friend and helping Luffy for over 2 years now, he saved his life quite a few times now, including the straw hats.

Blackbeard Pirates - Burgess, Shiryu, ? Van Augur ? (not sure about the order in this one).

monster quartet ?

I think the Strawhats will be more like the Roger pirates.

Roger > Rayleigh > Gaban > everyone else.
Oden was kind of a tag along outside the main crew hierarchy. I think Yamato will be like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.