Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what they say, “patience is key.” Plus he’s already done some cool things. I liked Punk Rottens design and despite how no one gives him credit for it, he’s shown some great feats of raw physical strength. Excited to see how he plans to do significant damage now.

I know for a fact that he will use CoC to do something big though. No way Oda had Kaido reveal that Kidd is a conquerer only for us to never see Kidd do anything with it. Feel like Oda’s holding it back for something big.
For your sake I hope you’re right. I’ve gained respect for Eustass as a character. Still waiting on his combat focus which I think has been tremendously underwhelming. But to each their own I guess. My expectations for his style of combat aren’t the same as yours. :kayneshrug:

writing and pacing are completely diferent things

This arc is not bad if you binge read it, and theres plenty of interesting stuff for us to uncover. Its just a pain to read it weekly since Oda loves his stupid unnecessary cliffhangers that only exist to waste time and make the pacing even more of a pain.
If one piece is presented in a week to week format then people can criticize it week to week. Sure it might be better on re-read, as most things are, but if there's clear issues being pointed out week to week then that's on Oda and how he chose to write his story.

I still have no idea what the fuck Perospero is doing.

He said he didn't want to make the alliance with Kaido, and he was fighting Marco because Big Mom told him to do so, but now after seeing the perfect moment to attack Marco, he chose to attack the fodder of the invasion and he was helping Queen for a small time? he just forgot about Big Mom on the roof or Marco in front of him?

What is going on with this character? also, Carrot and Wanda are fucking zzzzzzz for the rest of the arc? :suresure:
What are the BMP overall doing in this arc? It seems that their only role was to get big mom to Wano so she could get defeated

She defeated 80% dead ulti why i should exited about it.
Because she was inches away from death herself before Tama came to save her and Usopp with Komachiyo.

Because they clearly have been engaged in combat for hours now and Nami still managed to survive against a literal beast.

Because Big Mom assisting in Ulti’s defeat does not completely invalidate Nami’s accomplishment.

A lot of you guys are rooting for Yamato vs Kaido, so you expect Yamato to do damage against Kaido, right?

Will that completely invalidate Luffy’s victory over Kaido? No.

Ulti is like Luffy’s Kaido, she is a monster with abilities well beyond Nami’s current capabilities. Until she got Zeus back.

I would put Jinbei as YC3 to be honest, because he would be a much better leader and has a lot more experience than Yamato. Yamato has no life experience whatsoever and he also just got into the crew, it would be weird for him to be get to be above Jinbei who has been a friend and helping Luffy for over 2 years now, he saved his life quite a few times now, including the straw hats.
I really just meant strength. Jimbe is a monster but Oda pitting him against WW shows there’s a gap between him and Sanji even if people want to troll. Still I think Jimbe is YC3 worthy right now. He should have fought Jack lol. But I think Yamato is stronger.

Either way the SH’s are ridiculously stacked.

I really just meant strength. Jimbe is a monster but Oda pitting him against WW shows there’s a gap between him and Sanji even if people want to troll. Still I think Jimbe is YC3 worthy right now. He should have fought Jack lol. But I think Yamato is stronger.

Either way the SH’s are ridiculously stacked.
put some respect on jimbe's name..the guy is a former Shichibukai :kriwhat:

you may be forgot zoro already fought with kaido and bigmom he even left a scar on kaido. sanji? tf he trolling around the whole 20 chapters and now the main opponent is YC2 queen extrm diff. lol.

New M3 3Coc Together Zoro,luffy,yamato damn..

now even Franky,jinbei,Sanji Debatable lol
:nicagesmile:
Zoro vs Luffy
Who wins and to what diff:nicagesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.