Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he dead, why oda trying to creeat connection bu creating new character ? is it neccessary ? whereever we go, ace has to be there. I cannot understand Oda logic.

His logic is "focus on creating fake hype & silhouettes rather than story

I wasn't a critic but I am afraid I dont want one piece to end up like 'got'

I’m telling you man, Lodestar is where their fight will happen. Lodestar is the final New World island that can be reached with the Log Pose. Guess where Luffy met Kidd? The final island of Paradise, Sabaody Archipelago. Additionally if the Supernova joined Kidd it would make even more sense since all the other Supernova that we met on Saboady would be involved too.

A Lodestone has two definitions.

1. “magnetite possessing polarity”

2. “something that strongly attracts“

Who does this remind you of? Kidd the man with magnetic powers. :kidsmile:

SHs vs Supernova on the final island of New World. Lodestar. Fitting because we met the Supernova on the final island of Paradise. It’s set in stone already
I just hope whatever Oda gives us is this good. I want it to happen real bad.

Zolo, stop with insecurity. I know your upset since Yamato is doing better than Zoro and the ZKK is more beating a horse at this point. Admit fault and lol.

Roger had 6 COCs including himself on the ship with Rayleigh, Gaban, Oden, Bullet, and Shanks. Thinking only few will get it is stupid, bruh.
Oh moe uses headcanon again

Only 3 roger oden and ray manga facts

Ya know... if Usopp doesn't get a power up but takes page one down it'll be better than Nami’s fight.

Simply because page one didn't take a yonko attack through the stomach, get a free power up to then take out the leftovers.

Idk if I'd be happy with it, but we gotta actually see how that plays out.

Same with this chapter. Initial reaction I'm not happy with namis win happening this way, but full context is always better than a brief summary
Usopp will unlock CoA

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It is not about refusing, as example Kiku is a she and I see people also call her she. Oda need to make it clear with where Yamato really stand now. It ks confusing, for Kiku as example she feel in heart to be a women since she want to be a women. Because that we have not problem to call her she. Same with Yamato if she want to be a man then I wouldn't mind it either to call her him. But Yamato is different, she don't call her men because of want to be a men, she only do it since of cosplaying Oden and that is where the problem start. Would she call herself men again after she stopping the Oden fake shit? Because that people are confused where to call her/him.
That’s why I call her she/her, since she only identifies as a specific man and not one in general. Also, her intro card said “Daughter of Kaido,” so…

your comment Literally Prooving Why sanji is WEAK AF and How sanji fans fucking overrrating the weakling lmaooo. tf bro stop it
Sanji did a Macro feat on fighting off 2 YCs at the same time compare to a guy who need help in 5 vs 1 who couldn't beat Kaido and early couldn't beat Apoo in 2 vs 1. How is that 'weak'? Get your insecure ass out of here as you can't handle on Yamato doing better on her own than Zoro too.

Kidd wants respect. It’s foundational to his character. One of his main reasons he fights is for fame and glory and he is very quick to correct false rumors about himself. He cares about his reputation and right now it isn’t too good. This will be fixed by the end of Wano and he will gain respect and glory for helping the alliance and doing some big stuff.

Agree with you on your Luffy vs Kidd point. It’ll happen on Lodestar probably.
kid is better than luffy. he is real pirate unlike fake fucking condom :josad:

Last edited:
i just saw oda giving screentime 2 of other kids crew members. they at least stronger than Sanji bro.
Bro with a weak crew kid never gonna fight with 2 Yonko. but he lost his hand because he was weaker.

kids crew already fought with redhairs, bigmom pirates and kid,killer alone cant do that. they are surely stronger
They are not stronger than Sanji. Who are they fighting? Oda even gave the Tobi Roppo to the weaker straw hats.
Yamato is about to join the crew.
Luffy doesn't even need to get involved tbh.
Zoro beats Kidd
Yamato beats Killer
Sanji and Jimbei wash the rest
There is literally no challenge for the straw hat crew. They are moving on to bigger steps, BB and WG + marines. Kidd can either join or stay in the background, but he is not fighting Luffy

If Yamato joins she can show her tits to Sanji willingly, out of nowhere for some reason, just like she did to Momonosuke, Oda is definitely NOT missing this opportunity.

Sanji taking the biggest W's
:kobeha: :kobeha: :sanmoji: :stealthblack:

It has officially begun the new "Sanji is out of the Trio", it has been a long road since Enies Lobby.
Didn't they say Jimbei was the one despite no evidence on that? The toxic side are desperate as Yamato getting better feats than Zoro on his side.

Poor ulti stan. Ulti is just being used to hype big mom Homies combo attack and defeated easily by nami using Zeus help .

I wish nami had longer fight vs ulti as we see with khalifa fight . Hopefully the other strawhat won't win easily as nami . It's lame lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.