Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take every panel of Nami and Usopp vs Ulti and page one , and put it in chronological order with no chapters in between this would have been a decent fight. But Oda kept showing glimpses then going away. Now the result is underwhelming. If 90% of the chapter is dedicated to Nami vs Ulti this fight could be saved. The Raws will determine the fate of this fight.

I might be Chrono. Who knows. Your Head Piece said I was Erkan, so now you guys believe I am everyone now. Man your insecurity is funny :cheers:.
I still believe you are Moe

Sanji stan: Check
Headcanon to the max: Check
Lies about manga events: Check
Toxic: Check
Very little credibility in WorstGen Community: Check
Constantly wrong: Check

Your honor I rest my case

Thank you to the presiding judge @Zowo

Stop it Chrono. Accept the fact Zoro is on Jinbei and Franky level.

Only Sanji and Yamato on Luffy's level:cheers:
I thought I was Moe? Then I was Erkan, but now I am Chrono? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Man I getting inn Rent Free to you guys than I thought. I accept it already. Zoro is on Jimbei and Franky side. I can see that given he hasn't beaten anyone worthy to be honest.
Post automatically merged:

I still believe you are Moe

Sanji stan: Check
Headcanon to the max: Check
Lies about manga events: Check
Toxic: Check
Very little credibility in WorstGen Community: Check
Constantly wrong: Check

Your honor I rest my case

Thank you to the presiding judge @Zowo
Nah, that be you, bruh. Except your more on Zoro.

Please come back when your read for grown's up table :cheers:.

everyday Kaido wakes up he stares in the mirror, he will see zoro in his chest.
Kaido: ''Well time to brush my teeth, oh what's this massive scar on my chest? Oh yes the pirate hunter did this. He was the underling of that disappointment what did he say Hmmm Oh Gomu Gomu no lmao and what ?''
:josad:
Everyday kaido wakes up he looks out the window and realizes that he's no longer in Wano and all his plans have been ruined because of Luffy
The scar is a visual thing

ZKK isnt lying it's headcanon

Saying Scopper beat Oden is lying
Sanji defeating drake... that is lying

Lying and Headcanon are two different concepts.... i didnt realize it was that tough for you to understand
It is lying as you have no proof

Nah those are canon fights by Oda's statement on them.

Your lying on Zoro fighting Kaido again after he said he trust Luffy will beat him. You can't admit on Yamato being better than Zoro on your side even.

Status
Not open for further replies.