Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
+Anticlimatic asf. Not only Nami win duo Zeus and BM, she didn't get a hard battle,not a focused character battle. I rather would have a focused battle who take more then a half chapter. It come out of nowhere and feel so anti asf. Literally no tension. Oda waste more screentime for fodder character battle or Tama rather taking care for his strawhats.
I don't understand it, didn't have the editors any balls to call Oda that what he do is literally bad? Because that is important to have at least a old veteran editor who didn't fear to criticize Oda. The younger ones are scared to tell him in normal way that he throw is work out of place. If this continue the arc end in a bad way.
"When an arc has over 80+ chapters
You don't say "patience" anymore
Executions of characters , plots and battles aftermath are just bad(JoNdule)."

Kinda shame that the random still need to take this shitty Tama plot. Such as Tama or Oden 5years Dancing wouldn't happen if Oda had a veteran old editor qho has balls to criticize him.
I hope Ulti fights Wire or Heat heck even fighting a yakuza boss is better than this "homies beating Ulti" crap

Expectation for 1016: All the above action packed chapter based on preview

Reality: Stupid dialogue with Usopp, Nami, that climatact, and Tama getting more gifters along with even more stupid dialogue on live performance floor Sunday 11:06
Bump to myself for calling this. Said the above Sunday 11:06 in spoiler room

@Jew D. Boy @Ten Yaksha Blother @Krusher1357

1 vs 1 hody

1 vs 1 Hyozou .

1vs 1 pica

1 vs 1 Killer
Are u sure lmao ?

Pica low diffs sanji lmao :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Why you using fodders to push Zoro when he was captured by New Fishman Pirates after the fight with Hody? That actually make Zoro 'weaker' from that and Sanji easily beats Pica the fodder who can't even fight hand to hand. Your desperation is getting embarrassing, bruh :kayneshrug:.

Isnt that sad that they can't admit how weak Sanji is after his Ls in 1v1s
What 'Ls'? He beaten PO and Drake and now facing Queen. You sure it's not Zoro? The guy with 'Ls' with Hawkins, Kyoshiro, Gyukimaro, Kamazou, Apoo, and recently Kaido? He hasn't beaten anyone he face while Sanji have already done that.

Get off, 'Ws and Ls' as your hurting your argument more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.