Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nami wins because of Zeus?
No nami wins because BM already almost killed Ulti.

This is trash writing and pure plot armor.​
+Anticlimatic asf. Not only Nami win duo Zeus and BM, she didn't get a hard battle,not a focused character battle. I rather would have a focused battle who take more then a half chapter. It come out of nowhere and feel so anti asf. Literally no tension. Oda waste more screentime for fodder character battle or Tama rather taking care for his strawhats.
I don't understand it, didn't have the editors any balls to call Oda that what he do is literally bad? Because that is important to have at least a old veteran editor who didn't fear to criticize Oda. The younger ones are scared to tell him in normal way that he throw is work out of place. If this continue the arc end in a bad way.
"When an arc has over 80+ chapters
You don't say "patience" anymore
Executions of characters , plots and battles aftermath are just bad(JoNdule)."

Kinda shame that the fandom still need to take this shitty Tama plot. Such as Tama or Oden 5years Dancing wouldn't happen if Oda had a veteran old editor who has balls to criticize him.

It would be awesome to see Yamato tagging along with Luffy but if she's an Oden sympathizer, then she'll eventually end back in Wano to protect and serve under Momonusuke as a retainer, which I believe will happen anyways at the end of the arc. And no offense, but Yamato isn't really intriguing as a character since she's pretty much making herself to be much like Oden, even if she's a bit delusional due to her restricted upbringing. I know there are Carrot haters out there for whatever reason, but her inclusion in the group is more realistic given her purpose as Pedro's wish to accompany the Straw Hard to the New Dawn and because of her uniqueness as a mink and how well she gets along with the others.

Also, I don't know why no one has made mention of the fact as to how both her and Luffy were both beaten off-screen by their adversaries only because they lost their power-up; Carrot lost her Su Long form and Luffy lost his 4th Gear form. I believe Oda is setting something big in the coming chapters given what we've seen.

Last edited:
13 years sanji didn't even defeat someone alone 1 vs 1 on panel ; either with help he beats someonr or the fight is unconclusive or he gets destroyed ( doffy ) .
Things changed dude
And your point is? Doffy was literally op in dressrosa fighting a admiral fighting law and luffy 2v1 and zoros only 1v1 fight in the ts before wano was pica who is trash we dont know how strong sanji is

That is help still if you team with others to help you fight someone and it did show there.

It won't happen as Zoro stated he trusts Luffy to beat him. Why would he go back his words after stating that?

I will once you admit on ZKK being debunked and we can talk more.
Waiting on your Sanji and Zoro predictions? Why aren't you making your predictions? You scurrrrrrrrred?

Congrats, Yamato supporters! This is a big win for you all. I still can't join you until the end, but I won't be making a nuisance of myself for a good long while. Bask, you've earned it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.